𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐃𝐀𝐙𝐀Í 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘴 "𝚃𝙰𝙴"

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘴
"𝚃𝙰𝙴"

||

Dazaí groaned and turned in his sleep for the third time, the Chicago native couldn't seem to fall asleep or get comfortable, probably due to his thoughts that constantly kept him awake.

His mind been wrapped around what went down in the Canes restaurant with Top or Ares which Ares demanded to be called.

He had a extreme guilt about the fight between him and Nardo. He felt sick to his stomach, knowing he was the one who beaten his friend up that night.

Dazaí haven't heard from Hades since the night of the party, he knew the man has to be somewhat mad at him and Social media had got involved which didn't help anything.

And, Tae didn't feel any better. He had a sexual encounter with the person he'd should be hating especially after what happened, He didn't know how to handle the situation if he was being honest so that's how it happened.

His head seemed to be in a huge daze when the other teen was stroking him, Dazaí never felt this way about a man before the way he feels for Ares.

It had felt wrong but so right.

Dazaí knowing he wasn't going to able get sleep like the night before, it's been two days since he seen Ares and he wasn't planning on seeing him again.

Ares did give Dazaí his number after their encountered so they could conversate if Dazaí had the guts to speak to him again.

"Your so fuckin' dumb Tae." He mumbled to himself lowly as he could, although nobody was home to even hear him.

His younger sibling was at school then he was planning on going to work today so Dazaí knew he wasn't going to see him any time soon today.

Tae was planning on not leaving his home, he needed to chill around his home.

He huffed and sat up in his bed and whipped the cover off of his naked body and stood up from his bed then entered his bedroom, turning his shower head on.

A warm shower always made him relieved when he was teased about something.

After a few hours, Dazaí watched some Anime on his computer and smoked a joint to also uplift his mood as he contemplated to call Nardo and Check on him.