Coffee

Duncan was up at 10:00 AM, making some coffee.

He tried his best not to wake his boyfriend, Alejandro, who spent the night at his apartment.

"Why is this fucking coffee machine so loud.." Duncan muttered under his breath.

"No worries, my little delinquent." Alejandro smiled as he wrapped his arms around Duncan's waist from behind.

"Heyy, Alehandjob is awake!" Duncan smirked.

"You know it." Alejandro shot back playfully, kissing Duncan's cheek.

They sat there for a minute, just enjoying eachothers presence.

Duncan put his arms behind him and fiddled with the spanish boy's hair, while Alejandro hugged him tighter.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

The two jumped at the sudden beeping, it was just the coffee machine.

"Damn it coffee, why are you ruining this romantic moment!" Duncan complained as Alejandro let go of him.

Alejandro chuckled, walking over to the fridge to get creamer.

Duncan pulled out two mugs and poured the coffee into them, Duncan drank it black. Guess that's what juvie does to you.

Alejandro poured the creamer into his coffee, "So, what adventure will we have today?" Duncan asked, sipping his coffee.

"Ah, I was hoping you would ask that, wait one minute, mi amor." Alejandro walked to the bedroom, coming back shortly after.

He pulled out a DVD, season 1 of 'Fixing Good', (bonus points if u get that reference 💀) the show Duncan had wanted to see for weeks now.

"Is that.." Duncan asked with his jaw dropped.

"Sí." He smiled.

Duncan grinned ear to ear and kissed Alejandro on the lips, short and sweet.

Duncan snatched the DVD quickly and ran to the living room, Alejandro chuckled and grabbed his and Duncan's coffee, following him shortly after.

Duncan was already situated on the loveseat with blankets, and the TV on the main menu of the DVD.

Alejandro sat next to him and handed him his coffee as he sipped his own.

Duncan started the episode, hugging Alejandro out of excitement.

The two had one blanket wrapped around eachother, with Duncan's head resting on Alejandro's shoulder, while Alejandro's head rested on Duncan's head.

The both had butterflies, they didn't need fancy dinners or expensive gifts, just eachother, and coffee.