➳1: Humans and Supernaturals Never Cross

Closing up the bakery, Cyrus sighs deeply as the keys in his hand rattle. He grabs the door handle and shakes it a bit to ensure the door is locked properly then pockets the red keys. He walks left, his feet dragging behind. Being the only bakery in Northcliff Village is a tiresome reward, but Cyrus wouldn't have it any other way.

As he crosses the small distance between the streets, he hears rustling and water splashing emerging from the alleyway on his right. His feet stop in the middle of the street and his blue eyes scan the dark alleyway. Clearing his throat, he takes careful steps into the alleyway, the sound of his footsteps bouncing of the walls. A brick wall at the end stops him from going any further. More rustling and water splashing is heard behind the dumpster on his right. Cyrus grabs the side handle and pulls. He groans as the dumpster doesn't give way for a second. He tries again and this time, the dumpster moves enough for Cyrus to see what's behind.

A pale black-haired male with tattoos covering his body is revealed, sitting in an off-white bathtub. The man looks up sharply, his body movement causing water to fall over. Cyrus catches a movement from his left and turns his head. A long black mermaid tail lays at the end of the bathtub, spilling over the edge. The male shifts and groans.

Cyrus takes a step back, "What are you? What are you doing here?" The male stays silent, shifting once more. Cyrus stays put. The black-haired male shifts again and sighs, throwing his head back then drawing his dark brown eyes towards Cryus's bright blue ones.

"I'm a Zidae." His tone was sharp, making Cyrus flinch. A supernatural in the human territory -Cyrus takes another step back- surely means something is wrong. Never in Cyrus's twenty-three years of life has humans or supernaturals cross each other's boundary lines. "The King is killing us. My people are ill and dying and it's King Saer's fault." King Saer...not surprising.

"How can I help?" Cyrus asks eagerly.

"The King stole The Water Sylph's life stones, without those stones they die, which means we die. We need to get those stones back." He grabs his necklace that is tightly hanging from his neck and shows it to Cyrus, "I have one. We need to two more. Help us."

Cyrus nods his head and takes the brown stone with a black gem encrusted in it. It glimmers even in the dark. Although Cryus knows nothing about Kidaes, or supernatural in general, he is determined to help this man.

No matter what.