She is an Exo-l

Tzuyu's POV
8:30 PM

I am currently inside my dorm watching some Kdrama on my phone. I was really very bored right now.

"Chewie, will you go out with us for shopping?", Dahyun unnie asked me peeking from the door.

"Yeah unnie, I think I need some fresh air now", I said moving from my comfy bed.

I wore a beige coloured sweater, Cap, some matching leather boots and I'm done. It would be crazy to go out without these essentials in this chilled winter night.

"Girls, be back on time....don't unnecessarily wander around on your own, understand", Jihyo unnie told all the three of us.

Yeah, It was Me, Dahyun and Chaeyoung Unnie. They came here for some winter shopping. And I needed some fresh air, so we all are here.

I was walking beside this beautifully decorated coffee store, then I noticed a familiar figure there.
It was Rosé, Yeah Rosé from Blackpink. I made my way inside the café to meet her.

"Hi Rosé", I waved at her and she smiled at me.

"Hey Chewie, how come you're here", She asked me offering a seat beside her.

"I just happen to walk around here whereas dahyun and chae unnie are shopping for winter", I told her and she nodded her head in response.

"How are you here, enjoying yourself alone hmm?", I asked her and we giggled.

"No, not alone this time"

"Then who is this lucky person miss", I said sounding excited.

"Wait here for sometime and you will get to know soon", She meekly giggled.

"Okay, I like suspense"

"I'm back Chaeyoung, here's your choco milkshake", Chanyeol placed her drinks as he took a seat beside her on the left.

Yes it was none other than Park Chanyeol.

Tzuyu was shocked as hell as soon as she saw Chanyeol. She stood up from the surprise Rosé gave her just now. Rosé knew that Tzuyu is an Exo-l from the very start...and this was too much for her.

"Hi Tzuyu", Chanyeol said while giving his hand for a handshake.

"Annyeonghaseyo Sunbaenim", Tzuyu said and bowed to him.

Rosé was having her fun time now. She was enjoying too much.

"No need to be this formal Tzuyu, sit down", Chanyeol giggled at her cute response.

Tzuyu was hella embarrased after that.

"Wait, you know me?", Tzuyu asked him with excitement.

"Who doesn't know Chou Tzuyu, The maknae of Twice", Chanyeol said while highlighting her position.

"Ohh, Glad to hear that", Tzuyu said while keeping her head down.

She was very shy around him coz he is the bias wrecker of Tzuyu in EXO.

"But why are you so red, are you having a fever?", Chanyeol asked her in a worried tone.

"You know Chanyeol-ssi, it's a unique kind of fever which occur to fangirls only", Rosé joked and looked at Tzuyu's flushed face.

Tzuyu was glaring Rosé with "I AM GONNA KILL YOU LATER" look.

Chanyeol was confused at first but after a while he got what rosé was tryin' to say.

"Oh, so you are an exo-l right?", Chanyeol asked with a cute dimple smile.

Oh, I will surely die after watching his dimples from this close.