Part Three

Akaashi picked up his bag as the last bell of the day rang, signaling that it's home time. He was going to ask Bokuto about the confession, but he needed to meet up with him first. So he went outside and waited at the gates they normally meet at. Although, Akaashi was slightly concerned. He was five minutes late. And then ten minutes. He was about to text Bokuto when he came from around the corner and approached Akaashi. "Hello Bokuto-san, why are you so late?" Bokuto smiled a guilty looking smile and kept quiet for a few seconds before speaking. "I got held up haha-" "what class?" Akaashi was staring at Bokuto which made him look nervous. "Uhm. English?" "Wrong. You have Art last period on Fridays. You never get held up in art because you actually like it. What happened?" Bokuto sighed. "I don't wanna talk about it, not here atleast. You're coming to mine aren't you? We can talk about it later on if you still want too." Akaashi examined Bokutos face. He looked very upset. So Akaashi did the most human thing to do. "..Akaashi?" Akaashi had hugged him. And Bokuto wasted no time to hug back. "I will always want to hear about your problems, Bokuto-san. I'm your best friend after all." Bokuto smiled. He was so grateful he has Akaashi in his life.

On the walk home to Bokutos, it was quite quiet apart from the occasional conversation struck up by Akaashi a few times. Bokuto was definitely not in the right mood and it bothered Akaashi. "Bo, can we stop at the corner shop nearby for some things?" Bokuto nodded and followed Akaashi down the route to the nearest corner shop. Akaashi was thinking of how to cheer him up somehow, and he had the perfect plan. Bokuto liked to mock things, not people, but things. So he'd take Bokuto to the shop and point out ridiculous things, that'll surely cheer him up. They entered the corner shop and Akaashi started scanning the place for ridiculous items, while still in the search for what he came here for. "Bokuto-san look over there." Akaashi pointed at a news paper that had a silly looking new movie on it, and Bokuto seemed happy already. "Akaashi look at this movie! It looks so ... Un-put together, we should totally watch it sometime. Oh oh and look at this magazine that's trying to sell you a.... What. What kind of person needs to buy baby's crap alarm? That's so stupid!" Akaashi laughed. "Maybe they're blind or something and they need an alarm." Bokuto chuckled while walking back over to Akaashi. "It might not work half of the time, plus can't you just smell it's ass?" Akaashi made a face of confusion. "In public?"
"What! No way!!! But would you bring a baby fucking alarm in public?"
"Fair point." Akaashi walked to the next isle.
"Hey wait for me!" Bokuto hurried after him and when he finally got to him there was a whole isle of things to be made fun of. This was going to take a while.

"I can't believe we spent an hour and a half in there..." Bokuto uttered as he turned to Akaashi. "Did you get the thing you needed?" Akaashi nodded as he and Bokuto went up Bokutos front steps. Bokuto unlocked the door and they both went inside and headed upstairs. "Are your parents out, Bokuto-san?" Bokuto nodded as he flopped on his bed. "Come lay next to me Kaashi." Akaashi went and sat beside him. "So, Bo. Do you wanna talk about what happened earlier?" The atmosphere immediately changed from calm to distress. "We don't have too it's just-" Bokuto sighed. "No it's okay I said I would." He sat up next to Akaashi and rested his head on his shoulder. This was Bokutos way of seeking comfort. "Well after I left my class some person came up to me and just started insulting me really. I have no idea who he was and he kept following me everywhere I was walking, so I decided to just stand and take the insulting. I kept telling myself he was just jealous of me so I didn't break. And it's true, he was just jealous of me of course, who wouldn't be?" Akaashi nodded. "And what did he say exactly?"
"Just the normal things people say, and a bit extent. But it's weird how he was actually brave enough to say it to my face. Like, what's his deal?" Akaashi looked down at Bokuto, who had an angry pout on his face but his eyes were teared up. That person definitely said or did something more but he won't question it. Akaashi put his hand on Bokutos head and began playing with his hair. "Please comfort him" Bokutos angry expression turned soft but he still looked sad. "Bokuto, why don't you go take a shower to calm down. It's helps me calm down so it might help you." Bokuto nodded, but only leaned further into Akaashis touch. "I'll go start the shower for you." Akaashi got up and went to Bokutos bathroom and turned the shower on and set it to Bokutos favourite temperature. Which was actually rather cold, considering it was winter. So he turned it up by a level or two. "Bokuto-san it's ready! There's towels in here for you by the way! Make sure to bring in your PJs!" Akaashi walked out of the bathroom and sat on Bokutos bed and watched as Bokuto got up and bowed to him and then left to shower. Akaashi sat on his phone for awhile before he heard faint ringing. It wasn't his phone so it must be Bokutos. "Bokuto-san your phone is ringing." Akaashi shouted.
"Just switch it off please!"
"Where is it?"
"In my drawers probably!"
"What one?"
"I don't know! Check them all you have my permission!"
Akaashi sighed as he got up and began searching the drawers for the ringing. Bokuto had like four sets of drawers in his rather compact room. Akaashi checked through one set, then the next, until he came across his small nightstand drawers. He looked through them until his face turned flush. Bokuto had adult magazines in his drawer. And not only that but it was.. Men versions. And beneath them he had a news paper article printed off with the titles 'am I gay?' and 'how to find out if you are indeed the big g'. It was indeed printed from a tabloid magazine but that's beside the point. Akaashi quickly put everything back to where it was originally and shut it. He would never bring this up. Unless he and Bokuto somehow got married in the future. Because it seems like he had a chance. Akaashi was fan girling like mad before going to look for the phone again which had probably stopped ringing. At last he found it when Bokuto came out the shower.
"It took that long to find it?"

"Oh um, well I was listening to the ringing and vibrations to detect where it was so I found it immediately." Bokutos eyes widened in amazement. "Wow that's impressive!" "Yeah. Totally was not stalling." Akaashi thought as Bokuto came and sat next to him. "Sooo, kaash, what now?" Bokuto said as he laid down on Akaashi and stretched all over him. "Well I'm staying the night aren't I? Why don't we play video games or something?" Bokuto hummed in agreement. "Sure, although I'm gonna win you know?"