Chapter 1: Dazai and Chuuya meet

Dazai:
*Dazai walks into Walmart* Excuse me Mrs. Do you know where the... Dildo section is?

Manager:
What does a young man like you want a dildo for? Where are you going to shove it in your ass?

Chuuya:
I can help you with that. I know where they are.

Dazai:
R- really? Your not gonna question my sanity? Everyone always does.

Chuuya:
Yea no problem at all. If you don't mind me asking... Why do you get dildos?

Dazai:
Well I only get them because I like anal sex and it feels nice. Do you like anal sex?

Chuuya:
No, I like giving anal (wink wink)

Dazai:
Uhm... Maybe Monday want to come over to my house? Maybe we can, get to know each other better than we already do. Maybe perhaps we can, get physical together "wink wink"

Chuuya:
Yea I think I'd love that "wink wink" see you tomorrow?

Dazai:
R- really? Your coming over to my house!

Chuuya:
Of course I'd love to "get physical" especially with a man so fucking hot and nerve racking as you.

Dazai:
Okay I'll go get ready (totally not stay up all night and set up a special dinner and set up candles and make the most romantic dinner ever)

Chuuya:
Okay, sounds great I will be there 8:00 tomorrow night.

Dazai:
Okay time to get ready. (Puts silent whisper on the radio for a set timer for when he walks in the door and places rose petals on the floor in a heart shaped pattern in separate different multiple shapes sizes and areas and then goes out and bugs a 350 dollar fire place for the perfect date night.

Texting chuuya (handsome sexy bae)

Dazai:
Uhm odd question what is your favorite food to eat for a date night or something?

Chuuya:
Sushi or tea over rice.

Dazai:
Thank you!!!

Back to the story:

Dazai goes and makes tea over rice with a side of sushi with raw fish and then a cup of coffee. And makes steak with Capri sun for himself because Dazai is a bad bitch.

8:00 strikes the clock and Chuuya arrives

Chuuya:
Knocks on door*

Dazai:
Hello! Welcome to me uhh.. Dazai casa?

Chuuya:
Relax Babe "wink wink"

Dazai:
Did you just... Call me babe?