hello STRAW HAT

Waking up u found Doffy was already up.hello he said in a deep but loving voice.hello to u too u said smiling. Doffy said he had too go for work.ok I will be by the beach order someone to get me a swimsuit please. Ok bye princess.a small blush found your cheeks.bye darling u winked. Also earning a small blush from him.

This the swim suit you wore and your hair is in a cute braided hair style

At the pool u decided to take a dip in the water(not swim because of your devil fruit)sit on a flout I fell asleep for a couple minutes before I felt like some was talking about me.do u see her?yes OMG such a slut. Dofflamong-sama deserves better. Like me.no me u bicth. Hey do u feel that?yeh you too.i feel faint . And like that they pass out in pool drowning.a small smile was seen on your face and u decided it was time to go.climbing out the pool feeling fresh u went to change into a dress that doflamingo provided for you though it was quite reviling you didn't mind.

climbing out the pool feeling fresh u went to change into a dress that doflamingo provided for you though it was quite reviling you didn't mind

Pick witch one you like

Leaving you felt a couple of eyes on you you knew who tho it was doffy.you had 200000 beli on you so u went shopping.Then a girl with ginger hair bumps into you. but u already robbed her off 500000 beli so no hard feelings.feeling like a clothing store was were you would buy from u did

Time skip by my lazy self

Heading back that same girl came up to me and yelled.hey I would my money back!!but u stole from be first?you said raising a brow.only then did she notice you and your overall looks.I..I fine I did steal but how did u like steal from me. Haki.well bye now. ...................AHHHHHHH!!!!!!???

what the fuck just happened?you said with a straight face.your on my ship a boy with a smile said.ok why am chained up?because idk why are chained up?he said picking hes nose.idk either you said then you fell back on your chair and broke it and then broke the chains with your bare hands.wow(I can't do Japanese ok😥my duolingo bird thinks other wise tho)he said with star eyes but I was already gone.

Bye bye STRAW HAT you said in a smexy tone.he blushed at that.

Ok bye✌