Chapter 7

They were woken up the next morning by the sun streaming across their faces. New woke to a warm body curled up against his back and realized he'd forgotten how nice that was. He smiled and turned over to see Tay awake and looking at him with a soft sweet smile on his face.

"Morning" Tay croaked out.

"Morning" smiled New "you have the sexiest morning voice, you know that?"

Tay's throaty chuckle went straight to New's groin and OK, he might fantasize about that later.

He leaned over and kissed Tay gently. "I hate this, but I have to get back and get the morning order sorted. They'll come looking for me otherwise and all hell will break loose if they find out."

"That's fine" said Tay with a smile "I'll get to have breakfast with you when you come back, so it's all good."

They shared a few more lazy kisses before New raced off, pulling on his uniform as he went.

When he returned with breakfast, the boys had decided to have a lazy day and try to work on some song writing. New decided to leave them alone so they could work, but promised to join them again for lunch. After lunch, Tay stayed out on the daybed with New for an hour or so. They traded kisses and soft touches in the afternoon sun.

That night, New dropped off their dinner, but didn't stay as he had to help Gun set up for karaoke night at the bar.

"I realize there'll be hotel guests there, it's pretty popular, so I understand if you don't want to go" he said to the boys.

"Oh I don't know" smiled Off "we love a good sing-a-long. Could be fun!"

"Yeah" added Tay "and some really hot boy at the beach told me it was the place to be on Saturday night!"

XXXX

"Looks like it's shaping up for a big night Tithipoom" Gun bubbled excitedly as he looked around the bar. Saturday night Karaoke was always popular in the resort and there were already a number of guests milling around. Also, the boys from 91ers had been spotted and New was sure that some of the guests were here just to see if they would catch a glimpse of them.

New was sitting at the bar sipping beer, and shaking his head at Gun's obvious enthusiasm for tonight.

The bar filled up quickly, with most of the tables taken and a good buzz of anticipation building. New knew the exact moment the boys entered the bar, with an increase in chatter and some excited murmurs. Every person in the room seemed focused on the three new arrivals with an almost overwhelming intensity. New wondered for a moment what it would be like to deal with that, and worse, every time you stepped out your front door. It must be incredibly hard to bear, he thought, but the boys seemed to take it in their stride, smiling and greeting people around them. As people approached them for an autograph or photo, they obliged happily, taking the time to speak to each and every person. New couldn't take his eyes off Tay. He was mesmerizing. New watched as he smiled and chatted to people, making them laugh and putting them at ease. He was a natural born pop star.

"Oi Newwie" murmured Gun from the other side of the bar, leaning across so no one could overhear. "Put your tongue back in, will you? You're not a dog."

"Fuck off Gun" he answered in a sweet voice, not taking his eyes off Tay.

Gun cackled as he wandered off to organize the staff just coming on shift to assist him.

Tay must have felt New's eyes on him. He looked up over the shoulder of the young man he was speaking to and their eyes locked for just a moment. Tay's face bloomed into a grin, dimples showing, and then in the blink of an eye, his gaze returned to the young man. While it was only fleeting, New knew that smile was for him and it caused his stomach to lurch and his skin tingle with awareness.