Dare (OG Freddy)

This dare was requested by CircusBaby_1st!

Dare: "I dare Freddy (OG) to steal Chica's pizza once she finishes making it!"

Time of dare: 11:00 p.m.

Sapphire opens up her Wattpad account. Wow! Already a request. For Freddy Fazbear himself. She reads the dare. Oh man. He's screwed. She switches on her camera eyes to catch all the action.

"Hey Freddy!" She jogs up to him. "Listen. I asked some people online for their truth or dare requests. First one's for you!"

"Oh! Sure! What is it?" He gently takes the computer from her. His ears droop. "Oh." Sapphire snickers. He sighs.

"Freddy, you can't back out. It's a dare."

"I know. Let's just get it over with."

They creep over to the kitchen. Chica's talking with Foxy while eating a slice. Sapphire looks at Freddy.

"So, do you have an idea on how to get her to make a pizza?" She whispers.

"I could ask her. Tell her that Fredbear's been feeling lonely lately." He says.

"I'll ask so she doesn't kill you for lying to her too." She responds. "Just wait here. The signal is a tail flick." She flicks her tail as an example. Freddy nods. Sapphire stands up and walks in.

"Hi, what are you guys doing?" Sapphire says.

"Hey, Sapphire! We're just talking." Chica responds.

"Aye, lass. We've been talking 'bout that little matey, Tyler from earlier." Foxy adds.

"Um, so Chica. Fredbear's been acting a little sad lately. I was wondering if you could make him a pizza? Since your the one who's always in the kitchen." Sapphire asks. Chica looks at Foxy. "I could help!"

"Yeah why not?"

"I'll leave ya lassies alone then." Foxy says. "See ya later!"

Sapphire helps get the dough ready. Chica puts the toppings on. After letting it bake, Chica grabs the fresh pizza out of the oven.

"I'll get the parmesan!" Sapphire exclaims and dashes to the fridge. She flicks her tail.

Freddy bursts out of the door way and dashes across the kitchen. Chica let's out a yell as he snatches the pizza and runs back out.

"Freddy! What are you doing?" She cries. She looks at Sapphire. Then she turns and dashes out the door. "Get back here pizza snatcher!" She chases him to Pirates Cove.

Foxy watches as they run past, Freddy dodging Chica's arms.

"Calm down, lass! No need to get violent!" He shouts as he chases after them.

Freddy looks back at Foxy. There is no way that he's out running him.

"Think fast!" He yells and throws it at Foxy. Foxy yelps as it splats on his face. Chica grabs Freddy around the waist and tackles him to the ground.

"You jerk! I was making that for Fredbear!" She screams.

"C-calm down, Chica! It was a dare!" Freddy shouts. Chica stops.

"A dare?" She murmurs.

"Yes. A dare. Fredbear's fine! It was just a trick to get you to make a pizza so I could steal it. It was just a dare!"

"You little..." She takes a deep breath and climbs off.

Freddy sits up and watches her walk away. Sapphire comes up to him.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

"I'm fine. What were you doing while I was running for my life?"

"Recording." She gave him an innocent smile. "Speaking of which, what do you have to say to the person who gave you that dare?" He stops for a moment. "Try to say something nice."

"Something nice?" He hesitates. "Thanks. I guess. That was actually the most fun I've had in a while. But at the same time... Why do you want to give me death by Chica?" He laughs a little. "Okay, Sapphire. Turn that off." She turns off her camera.

Result of Dare: Angry Chica