Strange feeling.

A/N:

This is my first story so, there will be a couple of mistakes, etc, this is a story mostly about my favorite ship, Silas x Free, I've been wanting to write a story about these two for a while now.
THIS PROBABLY DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE SO I'M SORRY-

Enjoy!! :33

Word count: 2876

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was a nice and normal day at BC Sol, nothing much to Silas's surprise, but what he doesn't know that there's a certain someone waiting for him all this time and he's about to find out.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Silas went looking for Free, just to get his boredom in checked, he looked all over BC Sol but to no avail, that's when he he had another idea where Free would be.

He started heading towards the forest, hoping at least the blonde boy would be there or else he wasted his time looking for him for nothing. Where is Free? Besides, Silas wanted to ask Free out, it's been 2 weeks, he's been planning this all this time. He just managed to built up the courage to do so and this is the day he finally does it.

...

He sighs, remembering those past two weeks, he was hardly focusing on battles, and was practically losing all the time, barely getting any wins, he was surprised he wasn't kicked off the team because of this, but Kris always told him he can always try again, Raul had even tried handing out some handy tips on helping him focus or improve on battles more, which actually helped. Though, he was still having some trouble with the fact that he was ask Free out soon.

First Sasha and Honey told him to eat as they were worried he might be starving himself, but tells them he wasn't and reassures them that he's alright that he just needs some time alone.

Second, Kitt and Ange. Ange makes soup some for the poor boy along with some medicine to 'help' Silas, as for the younger boy, Kitt was asking him questions if Silas was sick or if he's doing okay, which his mother scolded him for being noisy and that he should leave Silas alone. Again, he wasn't sick but accepted the bowl of soup given to him. Whilst forced to take the medicine as well.

Third of all, Cuza and their annoying bird, Carl.
Silas was laying down in bed trying to get some sleep before a noisy clown asked him what was wrong and disrupted his slumber, Silas shrugs it off and trys to ignore it, but Cuza being how they are kept on asking him, which made Silas kick the hammock Cuza was on, luckily.. There was a pillow underneath Cuza, Silas was even more pissed that Carl was mimicking everything Cuza was saying.

And then there were some BC Sol members whose noticed but decided not to butt in on hopes on not getting yelled at by Silas..

And lastly Valt and Rantaro and, it didn't go well.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Flashback

Earlier today...

"Nothing is wrong, so quit bothering me and go bother someone else already!!" Silas said in annoyance, He was already tired from all the 'help' he received for the last couple of days.

"Come on dude, if there's something on your mind, we're always here to help!" Valt said, trying his best to help out what was going on with Silas.
"Yep, you always keep losing almost every battle, this isn't usually like you isn't it?" Rantaro said.