Potion..

ALSO THIS ONESHOT IS BASIED OFF A COMIC I SAW of uh ofc furry Hunter ehe the setting It was 1:00 in the morning, Hunter was working on a healing potion with Willow. And maybe if you can see it...I have some Genshin reference..

"Okay hand me the wolfhook please." "okay!" She ran over and got the wolf hook but some of a changing potion went on the wolf hook.. She ran over to Hunter and handed it to him "Here you go!" "Thanks Blossom" She felt happy she was able to help "eheh no problem" she kissed his head "Anything e-" he mixed it all together and it went all blue to purple explosion "HUNTER?!" She heard coughing and ran over to the noise "Hunter is that you?!" She started moving her hands around to get rid of the blue gas and it cleared up and she saw a blonde fluffy tail "W-Willow you there?" "Hunter are you...." She saw Hunter on the floor with fluffy wolf ears with the fluffiest tail "Hm? Willow are you okay?" He ran up to her "You didn't get hurt did you?" Willow had her mouth open in shock "Hunter oh my titan you are adorable!!!" "W-what?" She hugged him tightly and started rubbing his wolf ears and his tail started to wag a bit "W-what...are..you..do-doing..." He turned red "Your so cutee!! I want to hug you forever!!" She looked at his tail and asked "Can I pet your tail?" "I HAVE A TAIL?!?!?" He looked behind him and saw a long blonde fluffy tail "Hmm.." "I shall take that as a yess!!" She started petting his tail "Is so fluffyyy!!!" "Uh huh..." Hunter felt really tired suddenly. His tail started to wag a bunch "Ooo someone is happy!" "Wha- AHH NO STOP EXPOSEING ME!!" He grabbed his tail and turned a bright red.

"O-oh I am sorry I guess I got to excited.." Hunter looked a disappointed Willow he sighed and let go of his tail and said "hmmm.." She seemed excited "Yay!!" She started petting and hugging the tail he mumbled "How come I don't get that but my tail does..." She looked up at him and smirked "Awee is okay I will give you your affection too!" She started rubbing his ears and kissed his cheek his tail started wagging while Hunter seemed mad or upset at Willow, She stopped and petted his tail his tail started wagging even faster "Wh-Why are you doing that?!" "Just because!" "Hm!" Willow started patting his head and was being all affectionate but then Darius walked in on them "DARIUS HELP ME" "NO SHH Darius don't worry! he is fine!" NO HE-" She covered his mouth "Let me guess you got a potion wrong?" "Hm Hhm!!" "pfft-" "HMMMHHHH!!!" "EHHEHE!" He closed the door and left laughing a bunch "ehehehehe!! I can pet you all day now!!" She uncovered his mouth and he was mad but bright red "Hmf! your lucky!" "I know!" She patted him and he got up and ran to the table, he grabbed the same potion and put more wolfhook in it and he drank it everything went purple and blue again and he was back to normal.

"Thats better!" Willow got up and was sad "Hm... I liked Fluffy Hunter.." He walked up and hugged her "Well now you have normal Hunter!" He looked at her and she was a little red so he looked at her lips how soft they looked she noticed she smiled and put her hand on his ear and kissed him "Well we should pack up and head back home if you want to of course?" "Hmm I wanna stay with you.." "Then I guess we are going to stay here." 

HIii!! Hope you enjoyed this oneshot :D also here is the art that I made for this oneshot!!

Is not that good bc I speed ran that's right I pulled a dream LMAOO WE HAVE A NICE DAY BYE!