chapter 1: first encounter with the prince of vampires

Y/n's pov

'What a bullshit day, not suitable?! I fucking show those bastards' I thought as I sat down at the bar

"one bottle of your strongest whiskey pleasee" I said and sighed giving the bartender my fake id.

The bartender gave me the bottle and a glass. I payed and started to drink. I then started to feel really tired and was probably drunk at this point.

I decided to leave but bumped into someone almost falling over, but they caught me.

"Are you okey?" They asked and I met their eyes, brown eyes like chocolate. "Your eyes looks delicious" I said in a drunk voice

"I- um... thanks?" He said and got me up on my feet. "Thank you chocolate cake" I said and leaved. I didn't get far tho cuz I needed to puke so I went inside an alley.

When I had puked I was about to leave home when suddenly I got attacked from behind.

At this point I was pinned to the ground and because I was drunk I didn't have enough energy to take the bastard down.

Suddenly I felt some horrible pain in my neck. I couldn't do much since I was drunk, So I just laid there chilling with the pain.

Suddenly the pain disappeared and I was carried up. I looked at the person and saw who it was "chocolate cake guy" I said probably like a child because of the alcohol.

Then my memory is just a black hole I don't remember anything else that night

~~timeskip to present~~

I woke up and rubbed my eyes a bit and then realized what happened the last night. My head was spinning and I tried to recall everything.

I got up and walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror at my neck, but nothing was to be seen.

'I could've sworn- oh right I was drunk' I thought and calmed down a bit "then how the fuck did I get back home?!" I said really confused

'did I get home on my own without remembering it? Maybe' I thought and splashed some water on my face.

I dried myself and went downstairs to eat breakfast. "Master Y/n you have received a letter" the butler Jeb said.

I took the letter and saw it was from cross Academy, I had been accepted! I smiled a bit and then sat down at the table to get some breakfast to help the hangover.

~~timeskip one week~~

I had just packed all my bags and was about to get in the car when mom hugged me one last time. "I will miss you my baby" she said crying a bit

"I will visit often I promise" I said and got in the car. I plugged my earphones in and ignored everything the whole way there.

When we finally arrived my driver offered to carry my bags to my room but I declined. I got my bags which was one backpack and one duffel bag.

I got inside the gates and walked to the headmaster's office. We talked a bit of rules and blah blah I got my key to my room and retreated to my room.

I wasn't sharing cuz mom was insisting on letting me live freely and shit. I packed up my things fast and decided to get some fresh night air.

If it's against the rules? Yes definitely. Do I care? Not at all, fuck the rules. I got outside and walked to the mini forest, I got up a tree and chilled, resting my eyes.

I still had a slight headache from this morning. 'Nice to be outside that hell house, no annoying mom, no jerk stepdad, just me and the peacefu-' I thought before getting rudely interrupted