Chapter 6: this is bad

Y/n's pov

'it's been some days after the family dinner and school has been normal. but the stalking feeling hasn't left for one second, i dont know if i should be worried or not' I thought as i patrolled around the school.

I got to our usual spot and waited for the other two morons. I sat down on the edge and looked around.

i felt uneasy and watched, I kind of had a feeling on where they were watching from. i hesitated but stood up.

"hello?" I called out, no answer. 'i probably shouldn't investigate by myself... but this has to stop' i thought 

I was about to walk off but Yuki and Zero's voices stopped me. "Hi Y/n!" Yuki said "hi" I said back "how have everything been for you" she asked

"it's been quiet i guess" I said and it fell silent for a moment "is everything okey?" she asked "can we patrol this direction before we go to bed?" I asked pointing towards direction the watching comes from.

"yeah sure, why?" she asked "no reason, I just have a feeling" I said and we all walked off in the direction.

the stalking feeling got stronger and It felt like a hard stone inside my stomach. "is it just me that feels uneasy?" Yuki asked

"i feel it too" I said and saw they held their weapons in deffence mode. i held my knife hard in my pocket.

we then stopped and looked around a bit. "maybe I was just paranoid.." I said. then suddenly 5 guys jumped on us.

Yuki and Zero started to deffend themselves and attack, while I got pinned to the ground. I saw my attacker was a vampire.

I quickly grabbed my knife and stabbed him in the neck, I then threw him off me. I was unsure if just a stab in the neck was enough, so i slit his throat as I grabbed my knife.

when I was on my feet again I saw yuki struggling but Zero had her back. I was some meters away from them so I walked a bit closer so i could help.

but before I even got close enough i got smacked hard into a three, I fell to my knees. I looked up and met eyes with a bicolored guy. one blue and one brown-red ish.

i was about to cut his ankels with my knife, but before i got to he stepped on my hand. i gritted my teeth and was about to try another attack.

but of course I failed. he grabbed my throat and held me towards the three. "you sure are an intresting one" he said

"Y/n!" I heard Yuki scream, my brain started to hurt and I obviously couldn't breath. "I wonder" I heard him say quiet moving closer to my neck.

I tried to fight him off. his breath on my neck gave me chills. I suddenly fell to the ground gasping for air.

"Y/n! are you okey" Yuki said helping me. I touched my neck in a hurry, but sighed in relief when I didn't feel a wound.

"Im fine" I said and Yuki helped me stand up. "we should get you to the nurse's office" Yuki said worried.

"no, im fine" I said and she hesitated before letting me go. "we have to tell the headmaster and Kaname" Yuki said

"you two go to the headmaster, I'll get Kaname" Yuki said and me and Zero walked off. "you sure you are okey?" he asked quiet "yep" I said 

we got to the headmaster's office and we waited for kaname and Yuki. when everyone was there we told them everything that happened.

"you say bicolored eyes?" the headmaster asked "yes, he also too strong to be a level E" I said "I see" the headmaster said and for once looked serious.