i. wicked french man

☟ With wide, tears threatening her eyes, Camille was face to face with her enemy a foot away

With wide, tears threatening her eyes, Camille was face to face with her enemy a foot away.

"Camille your.." Matheo Moreau stood in the flesh. Tinted round glasses sat on the bridge of his nose while a deep blue suit covered his body with a black undershirt, his blue tie sitting on his puffed chest that was lifting in and out. His eyes widened at the sight of the girl standing in front of her.

Camille stood with wider eyes and a now gaping jaw, "Father.." She managed to sputter out, Camille's legs turned to jelly as she hid her quaking hands behind her thighs.

"You're Alive..?" He asked with a questioning tone taking a cautious step towards the girl, he launched himself at her, and Camille instinctively flinched, of all people coming towards her of course she would flinch but she felt the air being squeezed from her body while the strong smell of cologne filled her nose until she realized what was happening.

"..Get...away from me!" Camille felt enraged as she pushed Matheo away from her, he stumbled but caught himself as a few eyes lingered on the two but they averted their gazes after seeing Camille's deathly glare.

Matheo grit his teeth together before grabbing the girl by the shoulder and moving her aside past some trees before letting her go.

"Don't raise your voice at me..." Matheo began, speaking in French as they broke out into an argument.

Camille lightly chuckled while rolling her eyes, "I'll do and say what I want, nobody but your shitty ass can understand me!-"

"I am your father, you do not speak to me that way..." He commanded sternly as Camille ran her tongue across the front of her teeth before folding her arms across her chest tightly,

"Really, because it doesn't feel like your my father at all...hm, let me think more like my enemy asshole!" She raised her tone as Matheo shifted a foot forward,