v. bone-rattling realisations, and earthquakes

☟"This is not how I imagined my death!"

"This is not how I imagined my death!"

Ben loudly called as the earthquake thickened, throwing Sammy entirely off her feet as she hit the ground hard letting out a loud yelp.

"Ben don't say that!" Camille yelled before she was cut off by Brooklynns high pitched scream echoing followed by loud dinosaur screeches coming down from the sky as they started to get swooped, having to duck every now and then before the earthquake finally passed. They all recovered after being tossed around like food inside a blender when their attention was drawn to Big Eatie and Little Eatie still distressed.

"The earthquake's over. Why are the dinosaurs still freaking out?" Sammy painfully grimaced,

"I don't know, but they're gonna hurt themselves," Ben exclaimed as he looked at the pained dinosaurs,

"Come on. We have to shut down the drones." Brooklynn suggested as Yasmina shut the idea down immediately, "But if we do, won't this place be like Nublar all over again, where we're never not almost dying?"

Camille stepped into the space between the two girls, "What other choice do we have?"

Ben leaning beside Yasmina, "But if we leave them, that makes us a little too much like Kash or the Kons..."

"Mr Kon." Brooklynn hissed with narrowed eyes as Ben died down, Sammy clearing her throat to cut the tension forming between them,

"Well, either way, I'm in for dropping them drones." Sammy reasoned with her hands as Darius spoke up, eyeing the panicked T-Rexes, "You go ahead. I'll stay here."

"What?" Yasmina barked,

"It'll take a while to shut the drones down." Darius faintly glanced over his shoulder at the group behind him, "I'll grab Mae's tablet and try to calm them down while you do."

"Good thinking. But maybe someone should stay with you." Brooklynn suggested as Darius turned her offer down,

"No, that's okay." Darius held his hand towards Big Eatie roaring just nearby the edge of the drones, "I'd rather do it alone..." He eyed Brooklynn as the girl bit back her lip,