vi. losers roasts marshmallows

☟"When Mr Kon comes back, he's gonna want the rest of the control chips

"When Mr Kon comes back, he's gonna want the rest of the control chips."

The campers sat around in Maes cave, discussing their plan of action while chowing down on muffins Camille had rustled up from the supplies they had.

"We gotta destroy them." Brooklynn swallowed her food,

"Yeah. And get rid of any blueprints or files so he can't make more." Yasmina chimed in as she sat on the armchair, Sammy spoke up from a chair beside Yasmina, "Where do you think the files are?"

Darius pondered before answering, "My best guess is Kash's computer. Okay, Brooklynn, Camille and I will go to Kash's office and delete those files meanwhile Sammy, Yaz, and Ben, you go to the workshop and destroy the chips."

"Actually," Ben took a moment to swallow, "I think I've moved beyond pure destruction. I wanna be on Team Delete the Blueprints."

"Really?" Darius raised his brows with a gaping jaw,

"What happened to "explosions are my thing"?" Brooklynn questioned as Camille scoffed, "Ben you are the destruction master, what's going on?"

"Hey, don't put me in a box. A man can evolve." Ben softly chuckled,

Yasmina stood from the chair and stretched her back, "What do you say to a friendly competition?"

"Like a race?" Darius smiled while he stood looking at the others for approval, "I say you're on."

"Ooh, I love the sound of that." Sammy deviously spoke, "I can't wait to blow the chips and workshop to smithereens." She rubbed her hands together,

Yasmina placed her hand on the girl's shoulder, "Or maybe we don't start a massive chemical fire inside the biome..."

"Good call." Sammy chimed as she lightly punched Yasmina's shoulder, "Campfire on the cliffs outside?"

"We'll meet you, or should I say, beat you there." Brooklynn hummed as she moved towards the airlock with the others,