34

Aziraphale huddled close to Crowley as the cold wind tore through his curly white fur. The white Lycan shivered as he fluffed out his fur. He hoped that Eden was warm….although Dracula’s fortress was as cold as the Count's heart….his poor pup was probably frozen from cold and terror….

He, Crowley and the rest of the group were taking a short rest in a moonlit clearing. Thanks to the blood red moon in the sky, everything had a red tinge to it. Blood Moons were bad omens and Aziraphale’s heart ached all the more for his Little One. 

Aziraphale was brought out of these dark thoughts by Crowley who hugged him tightly, as if he could sense what his husband was thinking about. "Everything is going to be okay, Angel."

Aziraphale rubbed his head against Crowley’s. "Of course it will Crowley."

A shadow fell over the group as a loud roar filled the blood red skies. But no one was afraid of the figure that landed in a nearby clearing. 

It was Adam's black dragon, Dog. Adam called him that because that's exactly what he acted like. Just as sweet and just as loyal and he even wagged his tail like a dog. 

Adam and Warlock ran to meet their beloved pet and after a moment, Adam gestured for Aziraphale and Crowley to approach. "Dog will take you the rest of the way to Dracula’s castle. He'll get you over the walls and we'll be waiting for you once you find Eden and get out."
Dracula’s castle was less than three miles away now. While Crowley and Aziraphale infiltrated the castle, the rest of the group would be waiting to defend the family as they made their escape.

Crowley nodded as Aziraphale said his thanks. Dog laid on his belly so the two monstrum could climb onto his back. There hadn't been anytime to get Dog tacked up with a saddle or reins so Shadwell tossed Crowley a rope that he and Warlock made into a makeshift seat belt.

As soon as Crowley was sure that he, and especially Aziraphale, were secure, Crowley gave the command and Dog took off into the air. 

The dragon's magnificent black wings engulfed the red moonlit sky.