Authors Note

This story starts in a bit normal and calm way but the real typhoons start to unravel as the story proceed .

Nathan Kahnwald .

((you can imagine anyone you  want,, the photos  just display the aesthetics of the character))

..((you can imagine anyone you  want,, the photos  just display the aesthetics of the character))

,"""a freshman who emits 'stay away from me' aura , and has never made any friends at school  .You know the vibe right ? The loner ,handsome guy  every girl wanna date or atleast talk to  but dont have enough guts to do it.
But Nathan has much more secrets he has been keeping from a young age. The iceberg is much more deeper than it appears at the surface. He finds himself stuck in the same situation he was in his childhood again but this time its her. How far will he go in order to protect her?

Arshin

The smartass girl who is way too good in hiding her demons

The smartass girl who is way too good in hiding her demons . With a brain like hers she tops in her every class.. a brain that if used in the dark way is capable to destroy anyone. A girl who was left at the steps of an orphanage. A girl who never saw her parents and now she doesn't even care . A girl who has a heart of gold but decides to keep it locked away.  Why!? ..cause this world dont deserve it!
Suffering for 18 long years in that shithole of an orphanage she learned very well the selfishness of the world . Its only her ,    alone.

The other characters will be introduced later in the chapters.

All i would like to say is give love to this book.

(/// Vote and comment ///)

Let me know your opinions .. I'll be glad to receive any of your feedback

And please keep the negativity away from my book. If you dont like it you can always leave it.

Everybody has a different taste and i appreciate you for giving this book a chance .

Thanks a lot .

Now enough of the talk ..lets jump into the story

Hope you'll like it