time ticks by

Tilting his head to the side, audia placed his hand to some what extended stomach, to then take in a very deep breathe to make a face, he then turned to eye chaiya who came in with a book to then go to the bed to sit to the edge to eye over it.
"These are very bad names."
Audia looked chaiya up and down to then look back to the mirror to continue to caress his stomach.
"Mm...... Um......chaiya?"
"I am going to name."
Audia signed to peer his eyes down to his stomach.
"Today...... Is my father's birthday..... Can I please call?"
Chaiya shook his head.
"No."
Audia turned to look over chaiya.
"I've been..... Good for the last 6 months..... It's been a year of this chaiya. Please."
Chaiya shrugged.
Audia scoffed to then look back to the mirror to eye his stomach to mumble.
Chaiya raised an eye brow to then snap the book closed to eye over audia.
"Excuse me?"
Audia signed to furrow his brow.
Chaiya placed the book to the bed to then get up to stand behind to stay his arms about to dart his eyes over him.
"Audia!"
Audia turned to give chaiya a hard look.
"You're an asshole!"
Audia looked over chaiya to then start to go about to then wince to place his hands up to grip chaiyas that was too his head, chaiya stood where he was too look over the mirror, to then turn to then pull audia to the bed to toss him to it, audia landed to his back to eye over him to breathe and hard.
"Take off your clothes."
Audia gulped to then slowly go up to narrow his eyes to have his hands to the bed to grip.
"No."
Chaiya raised an eye brow to then step to audia to then wrap a hand to his throat.
"Take off...... Your fucking clothes audia!"
"I said no!"
Audia placed his hands to chaiyas chest to then push him away to get up to go to the bathroom.
"Loving you...... Is so hard."
Audia went into the bathroom to then slam the door to lock to place his body to the door to then slowly go down to then pull his legs inward to wrap his arms about to start to have tears running down his face.
Chaiya went to the bathroom door to raise his hand to about to knock and hard to then slowly take it down has he heard sniffling.
Chaiya turned his head to make a hard face, he then turned to leave the room, he couldn't stand to be near audia when he was like this.
Crying for a bit, audia took in deep breathes to then get up, to go to the sink to then wash his face to then dry to turn to leave the bathroom with his head hung.
Going to the bed, he then stopped to the edge to slowly move his head up to part his lips at what he saw.
Darting his eyes, type was to his computer to then make a face to then get up to sign heavily.
Going to the kitchen, type went to the refrigerator to then start on something to then turn to go to the counter to start it.
Tharn came out to eye over him to then go closer.
"I can make you something type."
"I'm fine."
"The doctor says you're blood pressure is high."
"Mm..... Wonder why."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"You're taking on to much."
"Can't help that when you're not doing anything."
"You know my views."
Type signed to continue to look down has he was making his food.
"Tharn..... Please leave me alone."
Tharn moved closer to then place a hand to types stomach has he was starting to really show.
"Type." He said slowly.
Type snapped his head to the side to look to him to then turn his head forward to eye tine who came out to then place the phone to the counter to have it be on speaker.
"Audia please.....tell me where you are!"
Type darted his eyes over the phone has tharn took his hand back..
"Dad.....I'm just calling to wish you a happy birthday. I really miss you and my other father every day. I'm doing..... Fine...."
"Audia please......I am sick with worry and concern over you. I really want to see you again."
Audias chin quivered has he was too the middle of the bed with his legs bent to his body to have his arms wrapped about.
"I..... Really want to see you too....I.... Just don't believe that will.... Ever be possible."
Tine widened his eyes.
"God damnit! I know you're with chaiya! Tell him to let you go! I highly doubt you've been seen by a doctor! Please audia! I am your father! Tell me where you are..... Couldn't even...... See you on your 17th and.... And..."
Tine hung his head to start to cry.
Audia placed a hand over his eyes.
"Dad.... Please don't cry."
"Then tell me where you are!"
"Dad......I don't even know. I'm in a...."
Audia snapped his head to the side to see chaiya who stood to the side to have grabbed the phone to then raise an eye brow to then smash it to pieces, audia watched the parts fall down to then be pushed to his back to have this hungry vampire hover over him with giving him a crushing kiss.
Tine turned to then throw the phone to then crumble to his knees to wrap his arms about himself, type tried to go about to comfort to then he pushed gently back by tharn, he then looked up at him with a face.
"Tharn!"
"He has sarawat."
Type and tharn then saw sarawat come in to grab ahold of tine to then take him back to the bedroom.
Type signed to then push tharn away a bit.
"You are such a.... Prick sometimes. My friend is hurting."
Tharn looked back to type.
"He has his husband. Just heard from audia, he is fine."
"Tharn.... Just like tine said, I highly doubt audia has seen a doctor. Something bad could one day...."
"I believe they can handle it."
Type scoffed to then go around.
"Such a fucking asshole!"
Tharn watched type go to then eye back to the food with a face.
Fuck!