The Story Of Light

"Hei, Rea-kun!" a boy voice heard. The boy wearing a beautiful flower crown on his head. A girl turn to him. The girl wearing a white clothes that only her head seen. She have a very beautiful black and a little white hair. Her eyes were different colour of each. The left eye were colour blue and green while the right eye were colour orange and brown. The girl plastering a beautiful smile on her face. "What it is, Komuna-chan?" the girl asking to the flower boy, Komuna. "Can you please tell me again about the Archon of Light?" Komuna asking the girl. The girl only giggle. "Sure!" the girl say. "Yay! Reani-neechan were the best!" Komuna say. Reani, the girl take Komuna little hand. Suddenly, red and blue music notes aura, surrounding both of them, amazed Komuna.

   They transported to a place. A place where flower were blooming. A bunch of creatures playing with each other. The creature were an humanoid small little fairy, but with no wings. They're floating in the air.

   "Thousand years ago..." Reani started a story. "The archon of light were created by him. He was the second oldest after Morax. But he need to sleep for a thousand of years to regain his energy. But.... When he sleep, The Archon War happen," the place turn into a place with fire everywhere. Many swords and the other weapons everywhere. "Right after The Archon War finished, The Archon of Lux wake up from his long sleep. He help the other archons to built their nations. And the archons help him back with building Lux too," the place turn into a boy that looks like a teenager help a 'girl' with hair that colour green and dark blue. The boy have a brown hair with a blue and green beautiful eyes. "Since the element of light were rare, many people want his gnosis, or more worse, want him alive," Reani say, making Komuna worry.

   "But they never get him, right?" Komuna asking. Reani just laughing. "Of course ni, silly! He's good at hiding Lux, so nobody knows!" Reani say. "We should be grateful that Lord Helios let us live at Lux. Or else, we maybe never find this new history inside our mind," Reani say as she holding Komuna shoulders. "Now, who's want to eat curry from Helios?" Reani ask Komuna. "Me of course!" Komuna say. Red and blue music notes aura surrounding them again, and both of them vanishing from that place.

(Hei guys! So, how about the first story? Also, don't say anything yet. Plus, this story were inspired by one story on wattpad. More like I copy it. But the plot will be different. If you want to find that story, the name was "The Legendary Archon". Tatatititutu and see ya in the next chapter!)