PLEASE.

Music - Look Back At It by A Boogie Wit da Hoodie..

A "nice" little chapter for yall..
_______________________________

3rd person POV :

Hyunjin promised himself he wouldn't communicate with Minho again after cutting things off just for his safety...But here he was, in a closet with no other than Lee Minho having a nice little makeout session, and he knew he was taking a HUGGEE risk being with Minho but who cares all Hyunjin wanted was Minho and he knew Minho wanted him too so why not take advantage of the one and probably only chance he'll get with Minho in the position he is in at the momment with Felix threating to expose them and everything..
_______________________________

Hyunjin's POV :

Ok..ok so, I know this looks and sounds SUPERR wrong but hear me out, if you were me you would've did the same...right???

"F-f *ck~"

"Shh~ you know were in public let's be quiet now, shall we??"

I tried to keep quiet while Minho kept teasing me but it was no use I kept slipping out little moans and it came to the point where Minho had to cover my mouth with one of his hands..

Minho's other hand then started to roam every inch of my body that it had access to then he stopped..

Why did he stop..??

Why..??

I wanted it, I needed it bad so why wasn't he giving it to me??

"Sorry love, your just gonna have to wait~"

"No...No..Please~"

I tried begging him to stay but he ignored my cries and his hands left my body leaving making me hiss when cold air hit my skin..

Minho opened the door and left me alone and cold..

I tried to get myself together and picked myself up but my knees felt weak as I read the text I got after Minho left..

*NEW MESSAGE*
_______________________________

Minho..
- 12pm leave your window open and wear something pretty.. Got it??
- read -

_______________________________

My face went red but my body started to feel energized and excited for the events I had planned ahead of me but, I realized...
HE'S COMING OVER?!?!

Shit..

Fuck..

It was currently 8am and I was already going crazy WAYY before the time he was supposed to be here then I realized I needed to chill because of Felix already on my heels and so he wouldn't be suspious of my current mood..

So, I went on with my day as normal but the text still resting on the back of my mind...

_______________________________
- END CHAPTER

Ok..ok I know this one was short but the next will be longer.. I PROMISE!!

- ! ; あ Mimii ᥫ᭡ .  -