different situation.

(This is my first book. Please don't hate it)

It was a typical morning for the Mario brothers. Mario arose from his bed and proceeded to take a shower while Luigi tended to his garden, attempting to feign normalcy despite his lingering thoughts about the previous night's incident involving a knife. Although Luigi concealed his hands beneath his sleeves, he continued to dig holes and water plants as if it were an ordinary day. Suddenly, a Toad burst into the house, frantically announcing that Princess Peach had once again been captured by Bowser. Mario swiftly emerged from the shower, dressed himself, and gathered their caps. Mario interrupted Luigi's gardening, and the two brothers quickly set off for the Koopa Kingdom. Luigi couldn't help but sense that Princess Peach had been captured by Bowser once more; it was evident by Mario's heightened speed. Determined to rescue her, the Mario brothers made their way towards Bowser's castle, engaging in conversation as they ran and leaped, stomping on Goombas that attempted to attack them. Mario began speaking to Luigi about the one in peach's white dress so bowser could think that Luigi was princess peach and would get married to Luigi, not peach.

Luigi, please consider this we will be able to get princess peach out of bowser castle before she gets married to bowser said Mario.

Mario, I Don't know about this I mean what if I lose her wig or the mask that will keep my face a secret and my mustache a secret, Either way, won't he know once he hears my voice said, Luigi

Luigi, just do it. This situation is different. We need to save peach before she gets married to bowser and bowser rules over the mushroom kingdom by force said Mario.

* Luigi thought about it and decided to say yes to Mario*

I'll do it. I'll become princess peach

*Mario and Luigi gazed upwards as they arrived in the Koopa kingdom. Mario noticed a window and caught a glimpse of Princess Peach inside. Mario and Luigi jumped at the same time and landed outside the window as they climbed through the window. soon as they entered, Princess Peach ran towards them and embraced Mario, but not Luigi.

MARIO, thank mushrooms you're here!! Said peach

* Luigi looked worried and scared about himself but more about what bowser was going to do to him while he was peach he thought about the torture bowser would do to him. Mario told the plan to peach, and peach looked very happy about the whole plan as Luigi was scared for his life but princess peach walked up to Luigi and she had given him the wig and the mask and said to him that the dressing room was over there she pointed at a small space for him to change into the dress and wig then Mario takes princess peach in a bridal style and jumps out through the window and starts running. leaving Luigi to deal with bowser all on his own.

* in bowser room*
Papa, are you alright? You don't seem well, Jr said.

I'm fine, Jr. I'm just a bit scared for some reason. I need to go check on the princess said bowser

* bowser was walking to the princess room. Luigi dressed fast he had tried to put on everything that he needed to put on bowser, come into the room, and look for peach.

PEACH!?! said bowser

* bowser was yelling Luigi was scared and accidentally dropped the side of the dress it showed his back *

WHERE ARE YOU!! Said bowser

I will be right out. I'm just getting ready, "said Luigi

*Luigi said in a girly voice. Bowser broke the door, and he saw princess peach looking at him, scared and almost naked*

sorry, I-I thought Mario was here i-i said browser

he was trying to stop himself from touching princess peach because the looks of her body made him hard but then he backs away and he places the door side ways but puts a near by blanket to cover it and walks away going back to his room thinking about peach.

*I had decided to put on the dress properly and he was taking off his pants he decided to take off his underwear because the dress was gonna make his body super hot inside so once Luigi put on the dress he had looked around for the socks and the shoes luigi had found them on the bed a few feet from him he had walked over and put them on as he had finished he adjusted his wig and his mask. Luigi walked over to the mirror and looked at himself as he gave himself a little twirl, but then sir was a sudden knock, and a green Koopa soldier had opened the door with a Bouquet of beautiful Blossoms the Koopa solider walked over to peach (luigi ) and gave her the flowers

The koopa soilder: You have 3 minutes princess peach

*he bows down and then gets up and turns to leave, shutting the door behind him. luigi looks at the Blossoms and how beautiful they are .