Kiddos

Arizona, Mexico Jr., and Utah were hanging out in a bush. Arizona and MJ were dressed in all black, while Utah just threw on a dark blue hoodie he stole from Texas. The twins were setting up their binoculars and cameras, as Utah ignored them and flipped through a book.

"I don't see the point in this," Utah said.

"OUR SISTER DITCHED GAME NIGHT TO HANG OUT WITH A BOY!" Arizona exclaimed.

"YEAH! WE NEED TO MAKE SURE HE'S NOT GETTIN' ANY BRIGHT IDEAS ABOUT HER!" MJ exclaimed. Utah rolled his eyes.

"Had Nevada ever struck you as boy crazy? I'd be more worried about Ari getting together with South Koreas kid... what was his name again?" Utah said.

"SEUL-KI IS JUST A FRIEND DUDE HES NOT GAY IM LIKE 99% SURE," Arizona insisted.

"Mhm, and I'm a white lady," MJ said sarcastically. The two of them began play fighting, as Utah watched in disappointment.

"It's so nice to get a break from them sometimes... they can be sooo annoying," They heard Nevada say. They looked out from the bushes to see Nevada and Belgium's kid, Bailey.

"I understand, I have two classes with MJ, and one with Ari... I can tell they are a bit.... Well... as you put it, annoying... well-meaning though. They are sweet," Bailey said. Arizona and MJ glared daggers at him, while Utah suppressed a snicker.

"Yeah... even Utah is annoying sometimes... like, I can't talk to him about anything... if I come to him complaining about something he immediately tries to give me advice... sometimes I wish he'd just listen to how I feel rather than make me feel like I'm overreacting," Nevada said, making Utah frown, feeling bad.

"They just don't pay attention to your needs enough, Hm? I'm sure they do care about you," Bailey said.

"Me too... they just act all weird around me... 'cause I'm there sister I guess? I dunno... they never doubted me because I'm a girl, but sometimes it does feel like they act different around me than they would with each other...," Nevada said. Bailey shrugged.

"I get it, guys just suck at acting normal around girls... it's like, we're conditioned to think we should act differently. I hope your brothers grow out of it I guess," Bailey said. Nevada sighed and nodded. Nevadas brothers almost wanted to leave her alone out of guilt, but then...

"HEY! KEEP YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!" Arizona exclaimed, popping out of the bush to push Bailey's hand away from Nevadas.

"UM I WAS JUST-,"

"Sorry Bails, I gotta agree with Ari there... I'm into girls," Nevada said.

"Oh, sh*t, really? Sorry, I didn't know," Bailey said.

"We didn't either, for what it's worth," Utah said. Arizona just looked flabbergasted.

"SIS YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO TELL ME THESE THINGS!!! WE ARE GOING TO HOT TOPIC RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY, I AIN'T GONNA BE THE ONLY GAY CHILD WITH A RAINBOW FLAG HUNG ABOVE HIS BED IN OUR HOUSE!" Arizona exclaimed. While Nevada and Arizona were bickering in a friendly gay kinda way, the other three looked on in straight confusion.

"Y'know Bailey... Ari is gay if you couldn't tell. I think you still have a shot-,"

"SHHHHH!!!! AINT NONE OF MY SIBLINGS ARE DATING UNTIL THEY ARE AT LEAST 30!!!! YALL ARE TOO CUTE AND INNOCENT!" MJ exclaimed.

"MJ! THATS NOT FAIR!" Arizona exclaimed.

"You're the youngest, I'd say it's completely fair," Utah said.

"OH SHUT IT, WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU EVEN ON?!" Arizona exclaimed.

"All of you shut the f*ck up," Nevada said tiredly. "Let's just go to the mall, ok? We can hang out, expel some energy, and Ari can take me gay-shopping if he really wants to," Nevada said.

"F*CK YEAH I DO! LETS GO, B*TCHES!!!"

I'm posting short chapters now because who cares