~The Beggining~

Y/N pov:

Like every year, Halloween is approaching and since Amy doesn't have a costume yet, today we are going shopping.  Amy always can't stop telling me how much she can't wait.  I'm about to finish college and I'm doing homework.  I was on a temporary job yesterday, so I have some money.  Last year I couldn't afford to buy Amy a costume, that's why she's always so happy.  Since I'm doing homework, Amy has to be with me and she's playing with dolls right now.

"Y/N?  When are we going to buy a costume for me?"  Amy asked me and I just smiled and answered "Am, I still have to do the last homework and we can go."  I wrote the last sentence, closed the notebook and said to Amy, "We can go now. Come."  Amy stood up quickly and tried to leave my room, but when she was already in front of them, I said to her, "Amy, what about the dolls? Do you think they will postpone themselves?"  Amy looked at me with disappointment and asked ,,Y/N can't I put it off until after we get back home? Please" I looked at her with a smile and answered, "No.  Come, come, the sooner the better."  Amy slowly approached the dolls with a bored and disappointed look on her face.  She quickly cleaned them up and we went out.  We walked as the shop is not far.  While we were still walking, I asked, "So what would you like to be for Halloween?"  Amy held my hand and when she looked at me with a smile she answered, "Definitely a witch."  Then I looked at Amy and answered, "Really? You are a witch almost every Halloween.  Don't you want to be something else?"  Amy didn't mind, so she answered happily, "No."  I smiled and we were already in the store. 

We went to the aisle where the costumes should be.  There were a lot of them, so I looked at one that was completely black and had a few cobwebs on it.  "Amy, what about this one?"  Amy came to me, tilted her head to the side, and when she looked at me, I said, "Sure, very black, I understand."  Amy went to look at other costumes, but every time I called her for a costume that fits her, she always said something about it that didn't fit her.  To be sure, I didn't choose anything anymore and only went to see Amy.  Then Amy screamed quietly and I thought I had a heart attack.  Because I'm really worried about her and it's definitely not great when you're with a person who is quiet and suddenly screams quietly out of nowhere.  Amy quickly ran to the costume, which was really nice.  It had a black witch's hat with orange stripes and that was also on the costume.  There were cobwebs on a few parts as it is old.  It had more details and it was really nice.  I came to Amy and she quickly started begging me, "Y/N please buy me this costume. Really, please, it's beautiful.  I swear I will do everything, everything you wish.  Please buy it for me."  I looked at her with a smile and went to look at the price.  I looked at the price and almost collapsed.  $25 for one child's costume.  It is enough and with this money I could buy dinner for us.  "Amy, I-" I wanted to tell Amy that it was a lot, but when I saw her beautiful blue eyes, I just couldn't.  "Maybe it's expensive but... but I'll do it for you.  To have the best Halloween ever."  Amy was overjoyed to hear my answer and a smile spread across her beautiful face.  She took the costume and ran to hug me.  Fortunately, Amy was not heavy, so I took her in my arms.  Amy thanked me all the way to the checkout. 

When we were outside, she asked me, "Y/N can I go on the plane? I haven't been in a long time."  Amy smiled at me and I answered her, "I don't have a problem with that as long as I don't end up like our grandfather with his spine."  Amy was very happy again and I took her in my arms, put her legs on my shoulders and her hands held my head.  All the way home she just talked to me about Halloween and how much she was looking forward to it.  And I'm glad because Amy has had a hard time since our parents died.  And now she can finally be happy.  When we got home I took her off my shoulders and that's when Amy asked me "Y/N and what are you going to be for Halloween?"  I looked at her and answered, "I don't know, but I will definitely find something. Now go get dressed and show me how you will be a beautiful witch for Halloween."  Amy smiled and ran up the stairs to her room to change.  Halloween is tomorrow and I hope Amy will have the best Halloween ever. 

I didn't wait long for Amy before she got dressed and when she came to me she looked beautiful and so I said, "Well, let's see what a beautiful witch came to us."  Amy just giggled and so did I.  Amy ran over to hug me again and when she hugged me she said, "Y/N, thank you for doing this for me. You are much better than our parents. Thank you."  When I heard that, I felt a smile appear on my face.  I hugged her too and we pulled away from each other and I asked her, "Do you want to have popcorn and some Halloween cartoons tonight?"  I knew that Amy loves these beautiful evenings, so she replied with great joy, "Yes! Yes!  Yes please!"  "Alright, just go change and take a shower." Amy ran quickly and since it was getting dark very quickly, I went to make popcorn. 

Popcorn was being made and then Amy came in already dressed and in her pyjamas.  Amy took a quick shower and said, "I've already showered, we can watch."  Then I looked at her with raised eyebrows and asked, "Have you washed your face?"  Amy smiled and nodded her head.  "And the teeth?"  Then Amy's smile disappeared from her face and she said, "Damn it. Well, I'm going to brush my teeth."  Then I smiled at her and followed her.  After Amy brushed her teeth, she went to sit in the living room so she could prepare a cartoon while I went to take a quick shower.  After I showered, I went down the stairs and everything was ready.  The popcorn was already on the table, the TV was already on and Amy was sitting and waiting.  I came to sit with her and Amy took the popcorn and I played a cartoon on the TV.  We watched and ate popcorn until Amy fell asleep.  I turned off the TV and took Amy to her room to bed.  I slowly put her down and turned on the small lamp that she had with her on the bedside table, since Amy is afraid of the dark.  I stroked Amy's head and said softly, "Good night Amy."  I quietly left the room and closed the door.  I extinguished everything and went to my room to bed.  I was lying in bed and my eyes slowly closed until I fell asleep.

(Hello! I hope you liked this part, and if you did, I'd be happy if you wrote me some positive comments <3 And I apologize that this part is short. Otherwise, if you see any mistakes, please don't write hate, because I admit I'm not a pure American. Ok! So that's all I have for you  I wanted to write and I wish you a nice rest of the day/night <3)