~The Cruel Truth~

Y/N pov:

I saw 3 women who I had never seen in my life sitting on the couch. When we arrived, all 3 of them looked at me and stood up. One woman was in the middle, she had red hair that was pulled up and she was wearing a green dress. The other was on the left side and she had black hair in a bun also up and was wearing a red-orange dress. On the right side was another woman, but with flowing blonde hair and wearing a purple dress. Since they were strangers and once when I was younger I went to a baseball game, I always had a baseball bat by the door and I picked it up just to be sure. Amy got scared and hid behind me. I held her behind me with one hand and the baseball bat with the other.

Then the blonde said, "Protective...I see." The blonde smiled and laughed a little with the woman on the left. "What do you want here?" I asked and that's when the 3 women came closer and I started to hold the baseball bat and Amy tighter. Then the middle woman spoke, "We have to tell you something, even though I know very well that you won't believe it." She looked quite serious, but I was worried about Amy, so I said, "Then talk, but you know that you have nothing to do here in my house, do you?" My face became more serious because I didn't want to show my fear. "We know, but we only want to tell you one truth because we don't have much time." The woman with black hair said, and then Amy asked, "Y/N? Who are those women?" I looked at Amy and back at them and the blonde began to say, "I'm Sarah, these are my sisters Mary and Winnie." Sarah said with a smile and it seemed that Amy's fear disappeared. "Okay, that's enough, we're going straight to the point. Your little sister isn't really your sister. She's my daughter even though I know you won't understand. It's too complicated to explain quickly." I couldn't believe it. When I looked at Amy, she didn't hear the women at all, she just kept looking at Sarah. I looked again at the woman who is in the middle and her name is probably Winifred, so I asked her, "You knew very well that I wouldn't believe it, but when you have time, I would be glad if you could explain it to me." Winifred just nodded her head and I put the bat down and we went to sit on the couch.

Me and Winifred sat on the couch while Sarah and Mary sat on the floor playing with Amy. Winifred started to explain and after 10 minutes of explaining I asked just to be sure, "So you're telling me , that you are over 300 years old witch and have just risen as if from the dead?" Winifred just nodded her head and I continued, "Okay, so that we understand each other. You had a lover who cheated on you with another woman, but when you killed him, you found out that you were pregnant with him, but you put a curse on Amy that she would be born in a new era in another family so that you could then go get her?" (btw . in this story Sarah wasn't dating Billy. She didn't know him.) Winifred nodded her head and that's when I leaned back fully on the couch and put my hands over my face. I really didn't expect this. I didn't expect that Amy wasn't my sister. Suddenly I felt someone sit next to me and stroke my shoulder and say, "I know it's hard for you but Winnie wants her daughter back." I took my hands off my face and it was Sarah. I looked at Amy and she looked quite happy playing with Mary. I felt a tear run down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away and asked Amy, "Amy? How would you react if you found out that you have a mother?" Amy looked at me with a smile and answered, "Well, I would be very happy and you would be too, we would finally have a good mother." "Yes, but if only you had her?" I asked, and then it was clear that Amy didn't understand and answered, "I would be sad because I wouldn't see you, but I wouldn't go anywhere without you. Why do you ask?" I pointed to Winnie and I was glad that Amy quickly understood and quickly ran to Winnie and hugged her. Winnie didn't hug her back, but I didn't understand, and then Mary whispered in my ear, "Winnie has never hugged anyone, so don't be surprised." That's when I understood and Amy asked ,,Can Y/N come with us please? She's my sister." "Actually, it turned out that Y/N is not your sister. Just like a friend who took care of you all her life." Mary told her, but it looked like Amy didn't care, so she replied, "But I don't care. I always take her as my big sister." Amy smiled at me and I just felt the sadness leave me. Amy turned to Winnie and clasped her hands together and said, "Can Y/N live with us please? Please. Please. Please." Amy begged her several times and I, Mary, Sarah laughed quietly until Winnie ran out of patience and answered, "Fine! She's going to live with us." Amy raised her arms in victory and quickly came to hug me. I hugged her too and smiled and said, "Well go pack your things" Amy quickly ran up the stairs and I looked at Winnie and I asked, "Are you sure it won't bother you if I live with you?" "I don't think so. We'll just use Winnie's book and make the house a little bigger. There must be some magic there." Sarah replied happily and Mary just agreed. Winnie stood up and said, "Alright, let's go. We'll come to you when we improve our house." Then all 3 witches left and it really dawned on me what happened. It took me a while to get it into my head that I was going to live with witches and Amy too.

———TIME-SKIP———

We had already packed our things and when I went down the stairs they were already there. Amy was already with them and I only had 2 rucksacks because I don't have many clothes and in the other I only have things for school. When I came to them, Winnie asked me, "Can we go now?" "Yes, I hope we haven't forgotten anything." All 5 of us went to the forest and there was a small cottage, but there were more rooms inside. (Let's change the house a bit :D) It had 2 floors. Downstairs was the living room and kitchen, and right in the middle was the chair and caudlron. There were 3 rooms on the second floor. One was a bathroom and 2 normal rooms. To get to the 2nd floor, there were stairs. (Yes, stairs, no ladder :D) It looked nice there, but the interesting thing is that the house looks small from the outside and big from the inside. When we were already inside, Winnie said, "You two will sleep with Sarah, because Sarah has the biggest room." Me and Amy just nodded and went to the room. Fortunately, we found the room on the first try and got all our things. We had wooden beds, but the mattress was pleasantly soft. I went to see the bathroom and the bathtub was wooden, like from the Middle Ages. But those witches are from the Middle Ages. So that means...damn.

I came to Sarah, who was in to my room and I asked, "Sarah? I just want to ask do you have shampoos?" Sarah didn't understand me and said "Shampoos? What are they?" At that time I really thought she was making fun of me, but it dawned on me, "Really? What year did you die?" "Well, I was killed 300 years ago, so in 1693." Sarah smiled at me and I realized that shampoos were created in 1927, so I have to bring them. "Great. So now I have to bring all the new things that you don't know. Thank you Sarah." I grabbed the back of my neck and when I wanted to leave, Sarah told me, "I can help you with that if you want." Sarah smiled at me and I just said, "If you help me, I will be happy." Me and Sarah went to my house again and I took all the things they don't have. When we got back I put all the bags on the table and Sarah took out my headphones. "What's it for?" Sarah started to look at it and I smiled at her and answered "It's for listening to some songs when you don't let anyone hear those songs." Sarah just smiled at that and placed them on the table. I picked up the shampoo and Sarah asked, "And what is this for?" I looked at her again with a smile and answered, "These are the shampoos we need." "And what do you use them for?" Sarah asked me while I wanted to take them away, "Shampoos are for washing hair or body." Sarah took more and we went to take them away. When we took them away we came back and there was Mary who was looking at the toothbrush and asked, "What is this furry little thing?" I took more brushes from the bag and answered, "These are toothbrushes. They are used to clean teeth. And toothpaste is put on it. But if you don't mind I need to get all my things quickly because it's quite late and I have to go to school tomorrow and so does Amy." Then Sarah came closer to me and asked, "To school?" Then Mary quickly answered, "I guess you mean the prison for children." I just laughed quietly and answered, "Exactly." I left to put things back together and luckily Mary and Sarah helped me with that. We were all quite tired because there were a lot of things and when we went from Sarah to the room we saw how Amy had already fallen asleep in her bed.

I came to Amy and stroked her head and quietly said, "Good night Amy." I turned and saw that Sarah was already lying in bed and I went to the closet to get out my sleeping clothes. I took it and I quietly went to the bathroom. I went to take a shower and when I had already taken a shower I got dressed and went to brush my teeth. I brushed my teeth and when I came out of the bathroom I saw Winnie standing in the front door asking me, "Shouldn't you have been sleeping?" "I was just going to take a shower and brush my teeth, but I'm going." That's when I entered the room quietly because I don't want to wake anyone up. I laid down in bed and quickly fell asleep.

(Hello!  I apologize that this part is really terrible, but I tried and I don't know why this one whole week I am quite tired.  But that doesn't matter. And I apologize if there are any mistakes. I believe and hope that the next part will be better.  Well, that's all I wanted to write to you, I wish you a nice rest of the day <3)