⏳️A Journey For Memories⏳️

Enzo: "What a day! I'm screwed! It's gonna take every cent I earned on this charade to pay for the damage...I tell you what, If I could see them bastards that did this to my car, fugget about it!" He screamed while he drove down the road.

Bayonet: "Enzo. The road? Pay attention, mate." He said while pushing the man's focus back on the road as he fixed his glasses straight on his face.

Enzo: "How can you be so calm?! You're still getting screwed in all of this, too! Of all the lowlife scum in too deep in this town, I've never seen one get wrapped up in a fight with god's messagers. Dressed like a father of the cloth, too. When you end up in the afterlife, that's not going to be pretty!" He said to Bayonet as he scoffs lightly.

Bayonet: "I can't help it I like the little outfits. The toys are nice, too." He said while smirking as Enzo looks at him before saying.

Enzo: "Twenty years ago, you woke up stuck in a casket at the bottom of a lake. All you can remember is that you're a witch and a husband, Bayonet. But now you're stuck, because you've gotta sacrifice our halo-wearing friends every day or they'll drag both your ass back down to hell. I know I thought I got screwed, but being forced to slap around the divine for a livin'? That's really getting screwed!" He said towards Bayonet.

Bayonet: "If we needed a biographer, you wouldn't be our first choice. I see to the funerals, you get us the information I asked for. That was our deal."He said towards Enzo as he responded.

Enzo: "Come on now! Look at my poor car! I'm working for free after this. At least let me get a drink at Rodin's before you two start drilling me. The info I got is good. It's gonna get you close to finding the other stone, and figuring out some of that lost past of yours Bayonet. I swear. After jewels instead of cash! Just like a guy when he's sweet on a girl!" Hes said as Bayonet grabbed him by the collar. "Jesus! Can't you take a joke?!" He said as Bayonet noticed a bug on the man, so he plucked it off saying.

Bayonet:  "Enzo...Someone's given you a present. Too bad I can't stand bugs." He said while he flicked it out of the car as it drove down the road. The man looked behind his shoulder seeing a white car drive off. "Huh?"

Enzo: "What the fuck?!" He cried out seeing a airplane come towards them.

Bayonet: He drew a umbra symbol while freezing time and jumped into it, facing more Affinity Angels til a circular slab of metal came at them but after it landed angels were being killed off one by one until the new person landed in front of them. This new person was a man dressed in red leather body suit with the same piercing steel silver eyes as Bayonet, a black collar red suit coat held his own silver watch against his own heart, short platinum blonde hair slicked back, topped with square red glasses and held his own custom guns decorated with long feathers in red leather gloved hands. But, old memories flashed throughout his mind of this man flirting with a familiar h/c haired woman playfully, then when to the man stabbing him directly into the heart before he came back to his senses. "You?!" He said as the other man looked towards Bayonet while Angels surrounded the two men.

???: "What's the matter, Bayonet? Did all that sleep make you soft? Ah, Y/n would be so happy to see you again, how could a beautiful woman like your wife possibly want a wreck of a man like you, I'll never know." He said while Bayonet pointed his guns at the man then began using torture attacks on the angels.

Bayonet: He kissed an Angel's head before kicking it into a iron maiden then began to dance with the other man killing angels left to right the watched the man in red flee. Bayonet reentered the mortal realm once more as he grabbed Enzo and the car tossing it down on the ground and did the same with Enzo as time unfreeze behind them showing a burning wreckage. "That girl..." Bayonet whispers.

♡~The Gates of Hell Bar~♡

Bayonet stood at bar counter while he sat in a bar stool with his legs spread out  as Rodin cleaned crystal drinking glasses.

Rodin: "Those assholes sure know how to attention. Even perked the ears of the hot heads down home." Rodin said as Bayonetta responded.

Bayonet: "You don't say?" He said sarcastically as he held a rose shaped crystal stein glass.

Rodin: "It's getting harder and harder to tell the worlds apart. Human world. Inferno. Paradiso. Who can tell the difference?" Rodin explains with different bottles of liquor as Bayonet spoke up.

Bayonet: "Even harder with Purgatorio in the middle. Fight long enough in there and you'll really lose sight. Why the sudden interest in metaphysics?" He said towards Rodin as he responded to the witch.

Rodin: "It's a balance, right? Even if some of them like messin' around with the humans, we've all got a stake in the status quo. But people keep fuckin' around like this, the Book of Revelations is gonna look like mother goose. Heaven and Hell are gonna go straight for each other's throats." He said as Bayonet placed his glass stein down onto the counter.

Bayonet: "Heaven and Hell can tear each other to pieces for all I care. I've got our own problems to worry about, and a lonely wife to track down." He said as Rodin moved the liquor aside carefully.

Rodin: "Everything was a bit too brazen, and Enzo's tip makes the timing to perfect. This reeks set up." He said as the bar behind him opened up showing Bayonet a locked up area with various weapons. "Someone in one of those lost memories calling you out Bayonet and maybe you'll even find that little wifey, of yours along the way." He said as he brought a large tray out to Bayonet. "I've got a little present for you. These babies are special. Built from an alloy the devil himself would kill to get his hands on. Don't break these, cuz they're one-of-a-kind." He said removing the sheet of cloth showing four guns of gold and red to Bayonet.

Bayonet smirked as he licked his lips seductively while he caressed a gun before he threw two each into the air while Rodin began mixing drinks, Bayonet lifted one leg into the sky as a gun locked into the heel of his boot then did the same with the other leg before spinning the ones in his hands and kissed them pointing the guns barrels at Rodin as he held his rose shaped stein glass with a new drink in them. Bayonet took their drinks from Rodin as Bayonet said to him.

Bayonet: "Calling me out and that man even knows of my own wife? I don't usually go in for strange offers. Then again, I'm getting a little tired of these weaklings they keep throwing at us. Maybe I should aim for something a bit more... High class." He said before he downed his new drink in a flash then handed the stein back to Rodin smirking.

Rodin: "Pounding them down tonight, daddy-o." He said as he grabbed the stein as he turned around to fix the man a new drink. "Not to butt into your affairs, but I'm pretty sure you both got somewhere better to be. The guys you're both going to be up against aren't the type to wait for you two to finish a round." Rodin said while turning around holding two filled glasses only to see empty spots. "Enzo! His drinks are goin' on your tab, buddy." He said as he swiftly drank the from the witch's stein glass. "Ya deadbeat motherfucker." Rodin slammed the empty stein glass onto the bar countertop making Enzo fall out of his seat.

🌹~Onward to the truth!~🌹

"So, I asked around, and some whale in Europe is trying to fence a huge rock on the black market. He calls it the "Right Eye," saying it's part of some set called "The Eyes of the World." Fits the bill of what you're after, don't it? Now here's the funny bit. The stone passes around the halls of power for hundreds of years, vanishes, and then the black market goes white hot for the thing. But the seller wanted an arm and a leg for it, to the point no one could stomach the price. So back goes the stone. But not before everyone figures out where the guy is! You're gonna enjoy doing this one I bet. I love stickin' it to the rich. Of course, when you do, don't forget your old buddy Enzo stuck his neck out on this one. Slide me a few fazoles out of the rich guy's pockets for my troubles, right?! Anyways, you better get going before the trail gets cold. Off to the middle of nowhere. Paradise of Europe, Vigrid." Enzo told Bayonet before he hopped from plane to plane to train from New York, and into Europe.