Character Chart

Michael Hoppe: 16, 6'1, blue-gray eyes, long brown curly hair, always wearing a flannel jacket, always carries a chain with two rings on it, a lucky lighter, and his grandpa's handkerchief. The leader of the group, always stopping to make rational decisions.
    Jacob Hoppe: 14, 5'11, blue-gray eyes, short brown curly hair, always wearing a chain with a ring on it. Younger brother to Michael, he is definitely the more sarcastic and energetic of the two.
    Lundyn Wesley: 17, 5'10, Brown eyes, always in jeans, shoulder length brown hair. He and her brothers have been friends of the Hoppe brothers for ten years. She has a great love of horses, so much so that she was planning to open a ranch.
    Asher Wesley: 15, 5'9 Blue green eyes, brown hair that hangs in front of his face, and is pushed to the left. Rarely not in a T-shirt. Loves to film things. This is why I almost always have a gopro on me.
    Asa Wesley: 13, 5'9, Green eyes, short blonde hair. Definitely the wildest of the siblings, can do a backflip, no handed cartwheel, front flip, and almost never agrees with any decision.
    Cy Wesley: 11, 5'6, brown eyes, Long light brown hair, very agreeable and Likeable personality, is the knife collector, along with several axes and machetes.
    River Wesley: 9, 5'5, blue gray eyes, short dark brown hair, very quiet, and ironically doesn't like water.