sad truth

He sits on your bed and kisses back but pulls away looking slightly sad. "What's wrong" you ask holding his hand. He sighs and looks down. After a few minutes of silence he grabs your hands and looks up to your eyes. "Listen Damian, You know I really do like you, I've had a liking towards you since I saw your beautiful face.." he takes a pause and takes a breath before continuing " but due to certain circumstances, I am not supposed to be seeing you. Well because of Nihil, he wants me to continue the blood line and of course to do that I would have to be with a girl. Now he doesn't just want me to have a kid and leave the girl and hurt her. He wants me to love her and.. marry her." He looks at you tears welling in his eyes. You lip slightly starts to quiver and you quickly stop it by biting your lip. A tear falls from your left eye and he quickly wipes it away. You have no idea why your so upset. You've only none him for a week or so. "Please done be upset amor, I will still visit you as much as possible, well until I meet her" he softly says hand still on your cheek. He leans in and kisses your lips softly, you slowly kiss back. He puts his hands in your short hair and slightly tugs on it. he softly pushes his tongue to your lips asking for entry. You open your mouth slightly allowing him to slowly slip his tongue in to your mouth. You put your arms around his neck. The kiss gets slightly more aggressive as he lays you down with him hovering on top of you. You pull away and look him on the eyes. "Terzo I can't do this knowing your going to leave" you say will releasing your arms from his neck. He leans down and plants a soft kiss on your neck. "Very well, I will see you soon then" he says before getting up and walking out slowly closing the door behind him. You look up at the ceiling and just lay there. You've only known this man for a little over a week and he's already making you feel so many emotions.

(Terzo pov)
I walk down the long and empty halls of the ministry. I make my way to the stairs the whole time I can't stop thinking about him. How beautiful he is and how nice he his. Once I get to my room a lay down on my bed and look at the ceiling. I close my eyes and all I can see is the short faded black hair, his beautiful brown eyes and the small mustache. I see the softly and beautiful smile he had every time me and him talked and different colored tongue piercing I saw when he was talking or jokingly sticking his tongue out at me. I try to push the image away but I can't so I open my eyes and just stare at the empty ceiling. I know I made a bad choice but I know I had to..
Tbc