Flooftys "great" idea

You had just gotten done catching Bugsnax for the day at around 2:00 AM. You start walking to your hut until you hear Floofty Call for you from their lab. "Yes?" You say walking to Flooftys lab. Once you get there Floofty smiles excitedly. Thank you for coming I have a great idea for an experiment and I need your help. "What's your idea?" you ask yawning.

"Im so glad you asked!" Floofty said as if they thought you weren't going to. I want to try and turn the bugsnax into grumps. "Don't they already turn into grumpuses?" You asked confused. "Yes but I don't mean like that." They told you. "Then what do you mean?" you ask confused but curious at the same time. "I want to turn them into grumpuses like me and you." They explained.

"Hand me sprout." They told you. "Ok..I guess." You said handing them sprout worried what Gramble would do if anything bad happened to him. "I want sprout to be a new grumpus with legs and arms like us." They explained to you. "Is that even possible?" you asked not thinking it was. "I'm not sure. That's why I want to find out." They said seemingly confident about their new hypothesis.

"We must start now." They said excitedly. "I'm sorry Floofty but can we start tomorrow I'm really tired and need some sleep." You explained barely able to keep your eyes open. "If you must." they said yawning and secretly wanting to sleep to. "But you must be here at 9:30 tomorrow." They added to their sentence.

You wake up at around 4:00 Am and....

  COMMENT IF YOU WANT A PART TWO AND SORRY IF I HAVE ANY GRAMMAR/SPELLING MISTAKES.