Recovery

Rowan only ended up getting slightly better. Something's became easier for her, and others were still hard. Thomas missed school to stay with Rowan while her parents were at work.
-
Newt and Flora visited. They explained to Rowan everything that was going on at school, and around the world. Rowan always got a smile on her face when her friends are with her.
-
Thomas felt horrible. He stood in between two things. Letting his best friend leave go get better treatment. And keeping her here because he loved her so much. Thomas couldn't pick what to do. And it was driving him crazy.
-
It was around dawn. Rowan was sleeping, her head rested against Thomas' chest listening to his heartbeat. Thomas was sleeping too. He was cuddled up in the sheets and with Rowan smiling softly to himself.
To him, everything was perfect with her by his side.
~Flash back~
"Come on Tommy!" Rowan exclaimed smiling wide. "I'm coming. I'm coming!" Thomas chuckled running after her. Rowan was only four, while Thomas was six. The two connected like no other.
-
Rowan laughed as they got to her small petite house in the woods. She stopped quickly, noticing her father who was standing by the door. Thomas ran into Rowan confused before looking up.
-
"Where were you two?" Her father asked in a calm yet angry voice. "Uh, around the lake." Rowan responded with a smile. Thomas smiled back and hugged Rowan. She hugged him back, listening to her father chuckle and talk to her mother.
-
"One day, their gonna fall in love." He muttered to his wife. "Ew gross!" The two kids yelled. Rowan's mother chuckled. "Go inside and get cleaned up. Dinners almost ready."
-
The two kids nodded before running inside. Rowan's parents looked at the back of Rowan's neck. She had dotted lines all along the back of her neck. This couldn't be good.
-
-two weeks later, still in flashback-
Rowan and Thomas have gotten closer. They did everything together from playing in the front yard or in the park. And whenever her parents would have a bonfire, the two would always cuddle together
-
Rowan's father knew that the two would start dating and fall in love. And he wouldn't get angry about it.
After Rowan's mother noticed the dots, she took Rowan to a doctor. They said one to two weeks for the results.
-
Rowan was on the couch with Thomas watching Spongebob. Anytime something remotely funny happened, Rowan would giggle and Thomas would smile at her.
-
Then, the phone rang. Rowan's mother answered it quickly, once she saw the number. It was the doctors office. They were explaining to her mother that Rowan had leukemia and a horrible kind. They needed to send her to the hospital right away for treatment, but the thing is, the only proper treatment was in Canada. They had to make a choice. And they did. They sent Rowan to Canada.
-end of flash back-

Thomas woke up with a start. He was breathing heavily but still had a small smile on his face. Rowan was still sleeping peacefully against him. He kissed her head and closed his eyes holding her close to him.
-
Thomas was going to take Rowan to Canada without letting anyone know.