Chapter 3: Pose for the Camera

"Do what?!"

I covered myself and turned away I could feel her smirk on the back of my neck. I felt something on my head and pulled it down. A white slim dress laid in my hands, I let out a breath and started to go behind the curtains.

I could feel her snickering as I slid the dress on. I peeked from behind the curtain. It's not really my style...

Of course it is.

The curtain was yanked away from me, I gasped and covered myself. Her eyes skimmed my body, her jaw falling open.

You look absolutely beautiful.

I blushed pulling the curtain back to my body and hiding behind it. This was embarrassing, what would my mother think of me? Oh my she would think I've turned into a slut. I let out a breath and stepped out from behind the curtain. Lila looked away from me scratching the back of her neck. Was she embarrassed to look at me? That must be it...

"Stand over there please"

I quickly walked over to wear she was pointing and stood in front of the white background.

"Just pose and look pretty"

I watched as she fiddled with her camera before aiming it at me. I arched my back and placed my hand on my hip, flipping my hair as the shutter went off. Lila crossed her legs and continued taking pictures. I leaned forward and pretended to blow a kiss at the camera. She closed her eyes and groaned.

"You're done" she said slowly letting out all of her breath that she was holding in

I walked back over to the dressing room and began to undress. I could hear Lila cursing under her breath as I slid out of the slim dress and put my clothes back on. I walked out of the dressing room and looked around for Lila but she was no where to be seen. I guess I should get going...

As I walked to the front door trying not to look disappointed, wait! She's a girl?! I'm into guys, I've only slept with guys! Why am I thinking of her in that way?!

I rustled my hair and pushed open the door. Before I could say a word, Lila grabbed my hand and took off running. The sun was going down, I tried to pull back but her grip was too strong. We ran through the streets not even stopping, I watched as we ran to the bridge. She pushed me down beneath it sliding down with me.

"Lila you're too close.."

In fact she was too close, her body was pressed against hers. Her breathing right in her ear.

"Shut up real quick"

She covered my mouth and listened. A rough mans voice sounded from above us.

"Look for that damn bitch, the boss has orders and I don't plan on breaking those commands!"

I could feel Lila tense as the man continued to walk across the bridge. Why were they looking for her? Before I could muster another thought, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. She needed someone and I was the only one there.. or was I doing this because I wanted too?

She slowly placed her hands on the small of my back and leaned her head down onto my shoulder. I let out a breath as she leaned back and looked at me. Our faces inches from each other's. Her hand stroked my cheek as she slowly leaned forward.

"No!"

I stammered shoving her and taking off running. Why am I acting like this?!

(The next day)

I walked to my English college class, trying to rattle my brain of what happened last night. Why didn't I let her kiss me? Was I wrong for doing that?

"Hey dani!"

I turned around to face my ex bouncing up to me all happily. "Do not call me that, Edward" I said coldly rolling my eyes at him

"But it's my nickname for you sugar lips"

He took a step towards me, I pushed his chest and turned to walk away but as I did so he grabbed my wrist and yanked my back.

Damn it we are in a place no one can see or hear us...

I let out a staggered breath and tried to pry his hand off of me. "Edward let me go right this instant!"

He chuckled and pinned me against the wall. "now why would I do that?"

He kissed my neck slowly unbuttoning my shirt. I tried to push him away but he was too strong.

"Stop it!" I screamed tears running down my face

"I think the girl said to stop" said a cold voice

The presence of Edward was gone as I heard him hit the ground hard. I opened my eyes to see him on the ground with a bloody lip and nose. I turned toward the voice that saved me.

"Lila.." I cried crashing into her arms and sobbing

She stroked my hair and glared at Edward.

"Let's get you out of here"

But before I could take another step my vision blurred and I collapsed to the ground. Why are my episodes coming back...