Skatebros-2

Na-kel and I skated to this shop where I guess he and his friends meet up. The shop was called Motors, how weird I've definitely been around here before. Not sure if this is just a dream. When he took me inside the store the same blonde boy from earlier was in there with 2 other boys. One had curly fluffy hair and the other was a redhead and he kinda looked like a frat boy. "Yo Na-kel you brought a  hottie-"The curly head paused mid-sentence. The boy just stopped and started analyzing me. Looking at every detail on my face. He was kinda loud so this made the other two boys stop whatever they were doing and look up at me.  

"Na-kel why is THEE y/n in here is, she like an old friend or what," the curly-haired boy asked. "Yeah how did you find her," the redhead asked. "So basically what had happened was when Olan was being a complete freak outside I saw her around and Invited her over here, "Na-kel explained. Olan that's the weird boy's name how interesting. 

Na-kel gestured for me to follow him over to where the boys were sitting at. (W RIZZ) It was awkward just sitting there in silence while the boys just look at me in disbelief. Especially Olan, I think he was most definetly on something because he was so weird. But if thats just how he is then I'll let him do him I guess. "I'm sunny," the fluffy-haired boy said. "I'm Ryder", the redhead said. "And Na-kel basically told you my name lil mama", the blonde said. "Yeah I know Olan", I said. LIL MAMA WHO DOES HE THINK HES TALKING TO. 

"Sooo what now", I asked. "I'm about to go to the gas station and get some food if you wanna come with me", Sunny asked. "Yeah, sure let's go," I exclaimed. We didn't bring our skateboards since sunny said that this wasn't going to be a long walk. "So, you new around here", He asked. (you come around here often 😏) "Yes but no, "I replied. "What do you mean yes but no it's a yes or no question, " He jokingly said. "Well, it's because all my life I've been moving in 3 different areas", I explained. "Oh really it's because you skate worldwide huh", He asked. "No after that triple crown I put down the skateboard for like 2 years remember my random disappearance", I said. "Really, what are all of the areas you lived in," Sunny asked. "I lived here in LA before, Born and raised in Mexico, and I just came from North Carolina," I said. 

"What made you come back here", He asked. I was unsure about what to say. I mean clearly, he had to know that Karl and I were together but broke up since Na-kel told me that everyone keeps up with my life. And the news most definitely had to be out by now"Uhh hello earth to y/n, "The boy said. " Oh uhhh that's a question for another day, "I replied. I would tell Sunny about what happened between me and Karl but he could be one of those people who mentally attack someone if they hurt somebody they know. I may hate Karl for what he did but wouldn't want someone to try and physically attack him for what he did.

After getting the snack and drinks for me and the boys and finally going back to Motors a young man walked in. I thought he was another boy that was in the friend group but he was just a customer. "Yo would you guys rather suck your dad off or eat your mom out", Olan asked. "Yo what the fuck type of question is that, "Sunny said. Olan shot him an ugly face. "Honestly my dad," Sunny said. "Yo this boy is gay asf bro," I said. "Ok well since you're being the one to talk what are you gonna do, "Sunny asked.

 We all just sat there in silence. What would I do? I don't even like my parents. "Well, If I did either one I'd have to drug them", I replied. Trying to end the silence and also not really answering the question. "I feel you cause they're going to remember that for the rest of their lives," Olan said. We all shook our heads in agreement. "Oh and add on to the question, Would you do it with your parents conscious fully for 2 million or unconscious for 500k, " Olan asked.  "Bro first off both are a lot of money," Ryder said. "I think I would still unconsciously do it," Ryder added. "Ok hear me out what If I unconsciously did either parent 4 times," I said. "Yo real shit I'm never coming here again," The customer said. "Sorry man, it's just them trying to be friends with someone," Na-kel replied. 

After  Na-kel finished helping out the customer he came over and sat next to me. We all just sit there in silence. Na-kel glancing at me. Me glancing at Na-kel. Did I have something for him? Y/n I cant. Seriously?? I just met him today no way. "Y/n, Olan and I are setting up a party here you wanna come," Na-kel asked. "Sure, eventually I have to find out if I still got it or not", I replied. "So what now," Sunny asked. "How bout we go get some practice rounds in," I said. "Alright bet," Olan exclaimed. The boys take me upstairs to where it looks like one of those rooftop parking garages. This place looked so familiar it feels like I've been here before. That thought just running through my mind. Where was I? How do I have a sense of knowing this place? Am I hallucinating? 

I walked over to glance at the rooftop view. Cars passing by. Constant honking. People laughing and chatting. I zoned out on the view I was looking at. "You good," Ryder asked me. "Yeah," I replied. The truth was I was not good. This motors shop is the place that I used to go to as a child to skate and just run away from my parents whenever things got bad. It just got renovated. 

Oh well. After processing what I just had figured out I tried to do some tricks that I haven't done in a while. "Fuck shit y/n that was dope," Olan said. I flashed him a smile after doing my 180 kickflips. I think the only reason why he was most likely surprised that I did that trick was because you don't often see girls do tricks like that or even just skate in general.

A/n- This is getting to a rough start lmao I get better at some point