Mara Lee Ann

On shriddel Dale Street, Ohio, on house 304. The one with the bright bushes and windows, the one with the nice big red door and curtains. The house everyone wanted, it had a darker side that was over looked, one of the residents, Mara Lee Ann a plump soft woman, she was on her last year of high school and seemed ecstatic to get into college. She worked at a clothing store, the best one it town, it had gold plated trimmings with vintage Gucci and gorgeous dresses and dress shirts, lined with lace and frills. Everyone wanted to be Mara, and she loved that.she loved being able to control people with the wave of a hand, she lived having that power of being who everyone wanted. Maras mother, Sasha Lee Ann, a strict but elegant woman. She was plump, a apple body. She had waves in her brown hair, her eyes shimmered. She was the dream house wife. She could get stuff done, all the woman admired her, Mara could tell she enjoyed the attention.

On lonely nights Mara would lay in bed and do vile things, she knew they were wrong but she enjoyed the sensation. These times used to be maras favorite. Until one time, a flash had hit her window it the middle. She heard a shuffle and saw someone dashing outside her window. She was mortified. Scared she would lose her picture perfect life. What would happen to Mara Lee Ann when they found out the things she does. Lose her friends? Her job? Her college?

no..

Her life,
You thought this story
was about her?

Buckle up bitch.

My name is Sara
(Sar-uh)
And I killed her.