~ 14 ~

Annabeth

Before school started, I took a quick shower and while I was drying myself off I looked in the mirror and screamed.

"Annabeth?! Are you okay?" My dad asked from the other side of the door. I looked at the thing on my neck in horror and poked at the purplish, blueish hickey on my neck.

"I-Im fine." I answered.

"You sure?" he asked once again.

"Yup." I heard him mutter an "all right" and I think he left. Dam it Percy. I got myself situated, wearing one of Percy's swim team hoodies that I had taken for him a few weeks ago and added a pair of leggings to it. I tried my best to cover up the hickey and wearing the hoodie worked. I brushed my hair and went downstairs for breakfast. I one questioned my outfit especially since it was 75 degrees outside.

I got dropped off at school and went to my locker trying my best to camouflage myself and it worked. I went to my locker and saw Piper and Percy talking by it.

"Hello Annie," Piper greeted, cheerfully.

"Don't call me that." I got my books and leaned on my locker.

"What's up with you?" Piper asked.

"Nothing. Just mad at Percy."

"What did I do?" He asked. I have Piper a glance and she seemed to understand it and walked away.

"Percy you gave me a hickey." He chuckled.

"This is what all the fuss is about. A hickey. Annabeth that mark on your neck just means that you're mine."

"First of all I'm not some prize to be won so don't ever say I'm 'yours' and second this is serious now I have to cover it up for the next week."

"Let me see it." I rolled my eyes and slightly lowered my hoodie revealing the hickey.

"It's not that big of a deal. It's barely noticeable."

"I think we both have different meaning of the word noticeable. This thing is huge!" He chuckled.

"You're overreacting Wise Girl. It'll be gone before you know it. Hey when did you take that hoodie?" I shrug.

"A few weeks ago. It's comfy," he grinned.

"Well it looks better on you than it did on me," he said wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Stop trying to charm speak me. I'm still mad at you." He hugged me, kissing the top of my head.

"I'm sorry. How about I make it up to you with some ice cream tomorrow after school."

"Sure," he smiled, giving me a short sweet kiss on the lips and broke apart from the hug and I immediately missed his warmth.

"I'll catch you later. Love you."

"Love you too," he grins and walks away. Piper comes up behind me startling me.

"I'm so disappointed in you." She said.

"Why?"

"You let that boy give you a hickey!" She said in a serious tone of voice and then I realized she was only joking. She started smiling.

"I'm joking. But did he really give you a hickey?" She asked and I nodded.

"Why were you listening to our conversation?" I ask.

"Why not? I have nothing better to do," she shrugged.

"Typical Piper. I got go to first period."

"You have to tell me everything later." She winked and went down the hall and I walked to first period.

Hey guys! Sorry this is a small short chapter! I didn't think we would reach to 235 reads so fast but thank you guys!! The next chapter will be much longer than this one not to worry and I'll be updating at 260 views and 40 votes! Bye!