+Chapter eleven+ (Read A/N at End Please)

Leah's P.O.V~

The chilly breeze coming through the crack in the window made me shiver unwillingly. If I moved just an inch then the coldness of the sheets would make me tense up. Right now, I was regreting not sleeping with Cole. It's too cold in here, I can't take it.

Right when I was about get up, the sound of the floor boards creaking made me freeze and lay back down. I knew who it was, and I only knew since he couldn't sleep either.

Being half Lycan I'll say that there are pros and cons to it. The pro right now is great hearing. I wouldn't be able to hear the floor boards creaking if I was human, but now I can.

My eye's shut closed when the door cracked open, Coles' figure popping through right when I closed them. I could tell he's contemplating on coming in or not. He knew I was mad. Key word; was. I didn't know what to feel at the moment, my anger just went away right when I felt him close.

I choose to blame it on the mate bond, but I know it was just that I couldn't be mad at him. No matter what he does. Okay I can't say that because if he does do something really bad then I could stay mad at him.

"Leah?" He whispered, the sound of his voice sending pleasurable shocks down my back. I didn't know that being away from him for about two hours would make me like this.

Without waiting for me to answer, he walked in slowly, quietly and then closed the door, trying to be as quiet as possible.

I felt his presence at the end of the bed, and he sighed in content, knowing that I'm okay. The sheets rubbed against his skin, and the sound of it gave me goosebumps, knowing that he's finally with me.

"Leah." He said with finality.

I peeked through my eye's without opening them right away, and saw him looking down at me with a frown. His body steadily lied down beside me, his arm wrapping around me and finally, his warmth wrapped around me, warming me up in this freezing room.

Closing my eyes again, I leaned into his chest, snuggling and getting comfortable. He sighed above me and stroked the top of my hair. The feeling of it made me start to actually fall asleep, it was just what he said next had me awake.

"Leah I'm sorry, I'm sorry for being an àsshole by just walking out like that. It was a dick move, I know. But please forgive me, I'd die if you didn't. I love you," he whispered, kissing the top of my head. "And maybe one day - after our life goes back to normal - then we could take it to the next level or something like that. . .I'm ready to be with you and care for you forever," he added, making my heart throb at his confession.

Marriage is what he was considering, I knew it. And if he did ask me - after all this - then without hesitation I'd say yes.

He was my forever and I was his.

My arm wrapped around his torso and I scooted my body closer to his. Very slow and quietly I said, "I'm ready when you are."

I could feel his lips pulling upwards from the top of my head. "Then I am also." He whispered lowly.

We both drifted off into a deep slumber, a satisfied smile on my face.

>>>

I woke up, feeling a heavy arm around me, and the blinding light of the window making me groan. The arm around me tightened, pulling me closer to his warm chest.

Somehow during our sleep I turned around with my back faced him and his arm around my waist, spooning basically. I smiled at the thought of a new day. Anything can happen today, anything.