Full of Woes

You sat in the car, your head on Wednesday's shoulder his head atop your own.  He had a deep frown on his face, like usually, but he was more irritated.  Gomez Addams singing along to the radio to his lover Morticia who joined along soon after.  It would be sweet if not for the fact the two of you were forced to watch as you were seated directly opposite of them.  Wednesday closed his eyes to block out the sight of his parents all over each other. 

Birds flew at the car banging into it, Wednesday opened his eyes and looked toward you to block out the sight.  You were the loveliest thing he could ever look at after all.  What broke his lovely site was the distraction that was his parents moaning into a kiss with one another. "Darling, how long do you intent on giving us the cold shoulder?"  His mother asked, her voice sounded pouty as she spoke.

"Lurch, please remind my parent that I'm no longer speaking to them."  Wednesday asked Lurch, looking back to the driver.  Beside Lurch was Pugsley, who sat silently.  The butler only groaned in response.

"I promise you, my little viper, you two will love Nevermore."  Gomez said, leaning forward towards Wednesday.  "Wont they, Tish?"  Morticia Nodded to her lover she was happy about this.

"Of course. It's the perfect school for him."  She said, calmly excited.  This seemed to have struck a chord with Wednesday, he turned to look at his mother.

"Why? Because it was the perfect school for you?"  He asked his mother pulling his own sleeping lover closer to him.  "I have no interest in following in your footsteps.  becoming captain of the fencing team, King and Queen of the Dark Prom, president of the Seance Society."  he informed her, pulling his lover onto his lap, you hummed tiredly almost awake at the movement.

"I merely meant that finally you'll be around peers who understand you."  She informed, smiling at her son and his lover.  Wednesday's eyes met his mothers and he stared at her.  "Maybe you'll even make some friends."  His mother said smiling at him his father mirroring her, his grip on you tightened as they did.

"Nevermore is like no other boarding school."  They're smiles faded forbore his father informed him.  Gomez looked at Morticia gazing longingly at her, "Its a magical place." he stated his face was only getting closer to his lovers, "Its where I met your mother." he started to whisper, "And we fell in love."

"You guys are making me nauseous."  Wednesday said before his parents could suck each other's faces off.  "Not in a good way."  he added quickly.

"Darling, we aren't the ones who got you two expelled."  His gothic mother stated, "that boy's family was going to file attempted murder charges." she said looking out the window.  "How would that look on your record?"

"Terrible."  Wednesday said looking off, "Everyone would know I failed to get the job done."

---------------------------

"We are here love."  Wednesday said, shaking you awake.  You hummed slowly opened your eyes, the first thing you see was the handsome face of the pale boy.  "Horrible dreams?"  he asked, you smiled at him and nodded into his neck.  You were the last two too leave the car besides Lurch.

"We have to leave?"  You asked, feeling comfortable on his lap.  he nodded yet pulled you closer.  You sighed content with being so close to him. 

"Shall we?"  he asked, you smiled at him and nodded.

The women reminded you of silver, a snow spirt.  White hair, blonde eyebrows, and pale skin the only bold color being her red lipstick.  "Wednesday is certainly a unique name."  She said, "I'm guessing it was the day you were born?" she asked leaning forward trying to engage in a conversation.