𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐃𝐀𝐙𝐀Í 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘴"𝚃𝙰𝙴"

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘴
"𝚃𝙰𝙴"

||

"Tae so you're gonna not tell me 'bout dat boa, you was wit on that night?" His sibling, Kaisen questioned, walking into his older brother room to not see his brother.

He frowned and smacked his lips, hearing his brother bluetooth speaker blasting from his bathroom.

Dazaí, whom was inside of his bathroom getting ready to make some drops for his second time. He enjoyed selling, he didn't know if that was a bad thing or not but he loved the money that came with the drugs.

He made over two thousand dollars on that night since Hades gave him over two wads of money which he didn't want to take but his friend forced him to accept it, calling it 'welcome back gift'.

He was planning on stacking his money tall enough to get a bigger re-up.

Kai busting into his bathroom with a blue icey wrapped in a paper towel in his hand, "Nigga." He straight-faced his older brother who sprayed oil sheen onto his Locs and sung lowly along to the song.

"Hmm." Tae frowned before pausing beyoncé 'Blue' and turning to him with a mug on his face, "It betta be important, you see ima tryna to be da nigga bey."

Kaisen laughed at him, "Couldn't be bey, you trippin'. Anyways doa, who was dat boy you was wit dat night?"

"A bitch, why?"

"He texted me askin' fa your number." He muttered before taking a bite of his freeze, Tae scrunched his face up. "Did you give it to him?" He asked.

Kaisen shook his head, "Nah i want to ask you, if you want— Hell nah, don't give dat bitch nigga ma number."

Kaisen hummed, "I won't den muthafucker. Wea you goin'?" He questioned, hopping onto Tae's counter and looking him up and down.

"Go to make sum plays, da hoes been missin' me." Tae grinned at Kai, grabbing his men's cologne off the counter and spraying cologne onto his wrist and rubbing them together then placing it back down softly.

Kaisen hummed sarcastically and eyed him, "Niga you was cryin to Mha."

Dazaí smacking his lips. "On foe'nem grave, dat shit broke ma heart." He chuckled before straightening up his bathroom who it was before he came in.