27

"What's the matter?" Lin Jiu looked at the handkerchief that Haggs handed over, but he didn't know why.

Higgs smiled helplessly, moved closer, and wiped Lin Jiu's cheek with a handkerchief.

"How did the wine stains stick to your face?" The voice was low and gentle, which made the careless Lin Jiu's face turn red.

"I... I'll just do it myself!" After saying that, he forcibly pulled the dark blue handkerchief from Haggs's hand. When the two hands touched, Lin Jiu even felt like sparks were crackling. Oops, the rhythm of falling !

So he rubbed his face casually and put the handkerchief back into Haggs' hands, "Thank you!"

After saying that, he covered his face with the dinner plate and ran back to the bar, help, she's blushing!

Higgs laughed a little at the handkerchief that was stained with red wine stains and rolled into a ball, and looked at the tenderness on the face of the little girl who was busy at the bar, folded the handkerchief carefully and put it in In the front breast pocket.

If Vivienne was here at this time, she would definitely feel that her father had probably been replaced, but she had never seen such a gentle expression on his face!

Fortunately, Lin Jiu was flustered, and Mr. Mende, Litton, and Quincy arrived after a while. She quickly entertained them and ordered a few drinks. They ordered some snacks to eat, Quincy Started busy setting up the scene.

Seeing that the trial operation on the second floor was successful, Lin Jiu was about to go down to check the situation on the first floor, when a lady with an expressionless face came up the stairs.

"Ms. Molly? Why are you here? Today's tiramisu has been delivered."

Molly was still wearing a white coat on the weekend, as if she had run out of half shift in the hospital.

She looked around for a week, and was not surprised to see Heggs. She went straight to the last table and sat down. "Isn't there a vacant seat reserved? I snatched it."

Lin Jiu glanced at the light brain, and sure enough, " Well, then whatever you want to drink, you can do whatever is on the menu."

Molly pointed to the glass of sangria in front of Higgs calmly, "I want a glass of that, is that okay?"

Lin Jiu glanced at Higgs and shook his head, "No, he ordered It's the store manager's mood today, and now the store manager's mood has changed, so he can't make that glass of sangria."

Hearing the unexpected raised eyebrows, Heggs picked up the wine glass and saluted Molly from the air. There are still two or three points of complacency in the eyes.

Molly rolled her eyes at Higgs in a rare way with facial paralysis, "Then why don't you have a glass of Roselle vodka? Please make two glasses, thank you." Two

glasses? As expected of a cold-faced Molly, that's amazing!

Lin Jiu returned to the bartending table, poured fresh light yellow lemon juice and vodka soaked in roselle into the glass, and added some bright red raspberry syrup with a funnel-shaped metal measuring cup. The egg whites were finally poured into the shaker and shaken together.

Put a strainer on the fat goblet, pink Roselle vodka slowly flows out from the shaker, like a pink mountain spring, the liquid poured into the goblet slowly ripples, a piece of yellow lemon sticks On the side of the goblet, the minimalist yellow-pink color scheme is extremely curative.

Mr. Mende enjoyed watching from the side, "Miss Lin, your bartending technique is the smoothest and most pleasing I have ever seen! I will definitely come back when it officially opens!"