𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋:3 S⃫o⃫r⃫r⃫y⃫

A:N- Am very sorry not updating here ehehe... Well I do hope you like this chapter.. And I may not able to portray the character personality to your liking sorry.. In advance.

Also please do vote and comment your ideas or Interest..

✿--✿---✿--✿---✿---✿

It was quiet like usual as the moon light fall upon the girl who was writing on a book

─────────────────

Date: xx-xx-xxx

It have been years now, long for me as I remember nothing how I fall here... Another day is starting and today too I have no company.. only with you dear diary..
      I could hear them talk about me yet they never come in.. How long will I need to stay? How long has it been? Can I even go out? Will they let me take a breathe of air just for a hour? One say I am fragile, the other say the outsider will cut of my wings and capture me.. But one really make me feel scared is.. The doctor, he says I am meant to be here and outsiders will try to kill me for my wings..
    Can I really not go out? If I can't why am I alone here? They leave as soon as the clock struck twelves..
I-

─────────────────

"What are you writing now?" Asked a voice as you quickly close your diary and turn to face the mask man.

Your eyes twinkle as you felt the familiar person as you run up to him.

"Gil-uncle! You came!"

"Shush! I am not permitted to come here now.."

"B-but your here! Will you be in trouble?"

"Maybe if I get caught.. But here is what I brought as promise" he said as he took out a cage where an owl was in it.

"So pretty!" You awed as you took notice of its golden eyes glowed magestically as it fur was pure white.

"Remember to hide it from others" he stated as you nodded happily.

It was the usual thing, Gilbert brings you stuff from outside Snezhnaya, such as book, arts, Flowers, etc. But you were indeed have to hide it whenever the others came.

"Thank you!! But.. How am I going to feed it?"

"That's a problem.. Unless you can let it fly out..."

"...but if it never return?"

"Don't worry about it.. This owl is very intelligent Like the Sumerians"

"Huh?"

"Besides I am sure it will come back if it didn't... I will bring another one"

".."

"Come on try it.."

"Now?"

"Now or never"