Party 24/7

"Hey umm Kylie, is it okay if I stay at yours today?"

Kylie smiled hooking her arm with Harpers "Sure harpie, as long as we go to the cemetery tonight."

"Wait didn't your mom's dog apparently get buried in the same cemetery?" Harper questioned.

"My mom treated the Lil thing more like a daughter then she treats me like one I mean the woman has serious problems honestly." the two girls giggle.

Kylie looks around the school yard spotting Amerie walking out of the toilets "So what happened between you and-"

"I don't wanna talk about it."

Kylie shrugs it off then remembers the cemetery "OH by the way what are you gonna wear?"

Harper smirks then says "We'll have to see."

The two girls walked towards their next classes giggling.

~my beloved time skip~

Kylie opened the door letting Harper in "Mom! I brought a friend, we're going to a party later!"

Harper was shocked at the girls openness towards her mom.

"Okay honey make sure to throw trash on your way cause I was just about to leave and make sure to eat later I left some money for you cause I'll be gone for three days."

Kylie led Harper towards her room which surprisingly had vintage decor "Welcome to my room were love is made between two people that come together on that bed."

Harper chuckled then walked toward her bed sitting on it "Hey since there's still time why don't we play truth or dare?"

Kylie smirked then said "Sure why not."

Harper took a moment to think then said "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Kylie wanted to start off low on this round.

"Who is the hottest in the school?" Kylie thought for a moment before saying "All the girls in our grade but if it were to be my somehow crush I would say Ant."

"Why don't you fuck him you know get revenge on him for fucking anyone but you."

Kylie thought for a moment then smirked at the idea "I think I will do that but anyways T or D?"

"Dare."

Kylie smirked then said "I dare you to buy me ice-cream for a week."

"Oh come on. Fine Truth or Dare."

"Dare." Kylie sang.

Now it was Harper's turn to smirk "I dare you to drop your dare."

Kylie's jaw dropped at Harper's smart move "Teach me your ways your majesty."

"Fuck off."

~time skip to cemetery~

Harper and Kylie had arrived at the cemetery.

Harper wearing casual while Kylie wearing a red boob tube with matching black Jean skirt and a Jean jacket with black high heel boots.

Harper and Kylie were chatting in a corner when Amerie arrived with Darren and Quinni by her side.

"Atleast she found some friends."

Harper rolled her eyes then said "Honestly don't care."

"Whatever I'm gonna shot my shot with Ant, have fun love."

As Kylie got closer to Ant she tripped on a beer can lying on the floor but just before she could fall two arms snaked around her waist stopping her from falling down.

Standing up Kylie hugged her life saver not glancing at them once "Thank you so much I swear I owe you one-"

Kylie glanced up meeting Ants brown eye's "Great cause I wanted to take you out tomorrow."

"I-i Ant umm yeah sure it's just umm aren't you besties with Dusty?" the tiny girl questioned.

Ant chuckled then said "Of course I asked him and he has no problem, although he did say that you'd say no so I guess I proved him wrong."

"Y-yeah sure then, would you like to help me with something?"

ANT's POV

"So all I have to do is cover you while you piss?" I asked Kylie as we walked towards a bush.

"Yeah, I was going to ask Harper but then there's you." I was to busy admiring her figure to even listen to her and fuck I might be having a boner right now "But you know you could always go back to the-"

"Fine but be quick cause I have to do something real quick."

Kylie nodded then went behind the bush.

"So... Why are you taking me out?"

I froze on my spot too embarrassed to mention that I might have always crushed on Kylie I mean she's perfect, she has the perfect hair, the perfect body, the perfect smile and I mean she's just perfect like why the fuck wouldn't I like her, in fact I don't get why Dusty cheated on her I mean he always praised about her when they had sex.

"I just wanted to umm get to know you more." I muttered under my breath loud enough for her to hear.

"OH... Well um I'm done now." She replied disappointe.

I think I messed things up with her like what the fuck, she sounded so disappointed, but why would she be though?

She soon stood next to me walking towards the party side but suddenly we spotted Dusty making out with Amerie?

"Damn, took him long enough."

"Are you okay with that?" I quietly asked.

Kylie looked into my eyes then smiled "Never better."

Oh no, am I fucking blushing? Shit, the things this girl does that make me horny.

"You know what how about we go to your place after this?" I asked hopefully.

"Sure, my mom's not home anyways." she smirked.

"Fine by me."

We soon walked back to the crowd, I caught Kylie's hand dangling next to mine then attempted to hold it but no hope.

Then I tried again but she lifted her hand to brush her hair to the side and on the third attempt I just gave up cause at this fucking point a mozzie is my only savior.

"Hey do you want a beer?" I suddenly asked while she nodded in response making me quickly go to a table mixing a beer and soda into a red cup.

I slowly walked back to her making sure to not drop the drink "A special drink for a special lad-"

"Don't mind if I do." Spider took the cup out of my drink causing me to freeze.

"The fuck Spider that was for Kylie."

Spider looked between us then said "Damn man I never thought you could pull it off."

"Yeah whatever you ruined my mood man." I scoffed.

Spider smirked putting his hand around Kylie's waist "I never thought you had it in you mate."

"Let go of her Spider."

Spider's smirk grew even more viscous by the second "Oh you mean like this." he said pulling her closer.

I was about to push Spider when suddenly cop sirens were heard, shit.

I quickly took a plastic bag filling it with beer cans and whatever shit I could find then grabbed Kylie's hand running to the gate.

"Give me the plastic and help me get up."
Kylie spoke.

I gave her the plastic then boosted her up, then I went out next.

Grabbing her hand again we ran as fast as we could until we were far.

"Shit, you okay?"

Kylie smiled then took my hand guessing she's taking me to her house.