6

"C'mon porky, get those shorts up over that big butt of yours!"

Mac cursed himself as he grew hard yet again. He knew Dom was exaggerating, but even after coming three times that day his words instantly got him hard yet again. And as Mac tugged at his old gym shorts, panting as he did, he started to think Dom wasn't over exaggerating as much as he thought. It was nearly December, fresh off of Thanksgiving. True to the holiday, Dom made sure Mac had been just as stuffed as the turkey was. He feasted throughout the month, topping it off with a gluttonous display at Dom's family gathering. Dom had insisted Mac join him this year, which delighted Mac but also gave him pause. He wasn't sure exactly what this relationship was, but with how much he was being pampered he figured it would be terribly rude not to.

'And pampered I am,' Mac thought, patting his new belly. It felt like he had truly earned it. The fall had seen him eating around the clock, even at night, as Dom pushed him more and more. Mac fell into a routine. After being fed an oversized breakfast, Mac would plant himself at his work desk until he was off for dinner hardly moving except to use the bathroom. This gave him ample time to eat a constant stream of snacks, as well as the hefty meals brought directly to him throughout the day. Then, he would migrate to the couch where Dom would bring him his dinner, and then proceed to stuff him senseless until he fell asleep as they watched movies and cuddled. Mac's favorite, and most erotic meals were when Dom woke him up from sleep, a massive shake or meal shoved between his lips. Knowing those calories would go straight to fat once he passed out had him erect the entire meal, the lightest touch or tease enough to push him over the edge.

Eating had become Mac's hobby and only driving desire, and he looked every bit like he had eaten the last three months away. A globular belly jutted out, the pounds coming so fast it looked like he was a teddy bear with too much stuffing. Mac knew if he kept the weight it might sag as skin stretched, but he was more than ready to hit the gym by now. Three full months of gluttony was exhausting, and while Mac was having the time of his life he knew this couldn't go on much longer. More than that, there were already some things Mac wasn't as happy about.

Stretch marks covered the thick love handles that pushed out of his shirts. All of him was round and parts jiggled now, even a double chin had begun to form. Dom's favorite part of Mac, his inflated bubble butt, had taken more weight than he had expected. Along with his widening thighs, his butt had given him a definite pear shape. Dom loved making him try and squeeze into his old clothes and parade him around, delighting in how awkward and heavy Mac had already grown.

Mac turned around, wincing at his reflection. Dom assured him he loved the changes, but seeing it all on display was a lot to take. He wasn't skinny anymore, not even close. He looked bloated and pathetically out of shape. The first appearance of stretch marks had almost made him give up, but Dom had talked him down with a blowjob and pint of melted ice cream. Mac did think they looked really hot on him, but he had a tougher time adjusting to the fact they were permanent. Not to mention how most people would view them, with disgust. A lot of noticeable changes had come in the last month, now Mac had to admit he was looking borderline fat and he still had a month left of Dom's pampering!

"C'mon, one more try," Dom demanded, arms crossed over his own considerable belly.

Mac huffed and tugged at his shorts again, the fat in his newly wobbly butt cheeks bunching up. He sighed.

"Maybe we ease up for the rest of the year?" Mac said, poking his belly, still in disbelief it was there. Dom laughed. He grabbed Mac's gut from behind and lifted it up, his other hand shoving a donut into the younger man's mouth.

"Nonsense. You wanted to fully experience your kink right? We have a full holiday season of treats and goodies to put in this belly."

Mac frowned, Dom moved around and grabbed his chin, meeting his gaze.

"I can't let you try and starve yourself now. We're almost there, I swear on new years day we will assess and get you to a comfortable weight, don't worry."

Mac nodded as he chewed. It was true, the thought of not eating any of his family's holiday sweets was mortifying. If he had come this far, what was a few more pounds? Mac finished the donut and opened his mouth expectantly.

"That's better." Dom brought the box out and popped open the lid.

Another donut was shoved in, and another, Dom alternated his hand between rubbing Mac's belly and groin. Mac opened his eyes for a moment, still in disbelief the paunchy figure looking back in the mirror was him. Those widened hips, stretched nipples, not a bone in sight from any angle. Mac shut his eyes, focusing on the pleasure. He opened his mouth, this time two donuts stacked together were shoved in. Mac coughed as the sugar coated his throat.

"Uh oh, does piggy need something to wash it down?"

Mac looked at Dom furiously, unable to speak. Dom held out a glass of thick white liquid. Mac snatched it from his hand, getting as much of it into his mouth to tackle the pastry as would fit. He chewed furiously, swallowing the mix and letting out a gasp. Dom increased the intensity of his movements, prodding and squeezing Mac's belly to make room. Two more donuts were shoved in, then more liquid, alternating until Mac was left in a stuffed groaning mess on the floor. He clutched his distended belly, grimacing as it groaned and gurgled at this colorific assault.

"Don't worry, I didn't make you drink straight heavy cream."

Mac's eyes shot open. That hadn't been a possibility to him now, just the mention of it was so wrong. Mac throbbed in his underwear, the pressure of his overloaded stomach, along with Dom's touches had brought him perilously close to the edge.

"It was a combo, whole milk, half and half, and heavy cream. Mixed with a sugar blend of course, need to make it palatable."

Mac came. The amount of calories was impossible. He writhed on the floor as Dom stood above, grinning.

'Just a few more weeks, and I can go on a diet,' Mac thought, rubbing a stomach that couldn't possibly be his, 'I can drop this weight no problem.'