MHC

Song: Planes by Jeremih ft. J. Cole
 ♠

We were goofing around to kill time as we flew from Sao Paulo, Brazil to Paris, France. After playing poker and doing some karaoke, we ran out of ideas.

Gil and Jo were talking about instagram girls.

"You putas, don't you have anything else on your mind than sex all the time?" I groaned hearing them making some gross comments about a Brazilian model.

Gil smirked. "Bro, chicks are God's gift to us men and we need to sample as many as we can."

I rolled my eyes. "You are a lost cause."

"The only lost cause here is you, bro," Jo laughed and Gil gave him a high five.

"What are you suggesting by that?" I asked lifting an eyebrow.

"You have been sulking around like a lost puppy after your break up with Bruna," Jo said.

He was partly right but he made it sound worse than it was. Bruna and I ended our relationship 5 months ago and I found it difficult to enjoy my single life.

"This puta needs to get laid that's what he needs," Gil scoffed.

I thought about the last time I got laid. It was at a party in Paris a month ago. I could not remember her name. She was an influencer from England.

"What do you think about that flight attendant?" Jo asked, wiggling his eyebrows at Gil.

"The brunette you mean?" Gil asked with a cheeky grin.

I knew where this conversation was going because we had the exact conversation when we flew to Brazil. I let out a deep sigh and rubbed my temples.

"What's her name again, Neymar?" Gil asked his eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Eva."

"Ah yes, Eva. Small tits but great ass," Gil winked.

"Can you stop harassing my staff with your dirty minds?" I glared at Gil and Jo.

"Neymar, don't bullshit us. We've seen you take a second glance at that ass in uniform when she serves us," Jo said.

I might have noticed her ass but it was not on purpose. It was difficult not to notice. She was an attractive woman.

"Look at playboy recalling her ass. Caught in 4k!" Gil burst out laughing.

"Fuck you!" I growled.

Eva entered our cabin, startling us. The silence was deafening. She looked at us with a stern face as she walked toward us. I bit my lip nervously.

"Do you need anything, sir?" she asked without giving away any hint that she might have overheard us.

I cleared my throat. "No, thank you. You can take these," I said and pointed to the empty glasses on the table.

She nodded and took the empty glasses. I wanted to help her and accidentally dropped the tablet in my lap. She bent down to pick up my tablet. Her uniform stretched around her apple-shaped ass and it was hard not to look.

Gil and Jo wiggled their eyebrows at me. I shot them a glare.

"Here you go," she said and handed me the tablet. Her hand brushed mine when I took the tablet from her.

I cleared my throat again and said, "thank you, Eva."

She nodded and left our cabin with the empty glasses.

"Don't," I warned my friends before they could give me some nasty remark.

Gil shrugged. "No Mile High Club for you then."