Zack X Gun [Smut]

▪︎Apologies from the original author as she hasn't been able to update due to personal circumstances.
▪︎This chapter will he written by her very best friend, with the help of the author
▪︎The author will upload a longer chapter soon once she recovers.
                                   ___

Note: All characters are above 18+

With the sound of people's voices being drowned by the loud booming music, Zack walked into the club that Daniel had invited everyone to, for the purpose of finally defeating the four major crews, of course they had to celebrate. Zack dressed in a full black fit looking as neat and as handsome as ever, hair shiny and slicked back with a single strand of hair hanging above his eye.

Zack never planned to make an appearance at this party, not after what had happened between him and Gun.

Just as he walked into the club he spotted Daniel.

"Daniel!" Zack yelled as he walked over to him

"Zack! You made it!" said a smiling Daniel, pulling him into a hug as he tapped his back a few times.

"Thought you said you wouldn't come?" Daniel questioned.

"Yeah, well, I'm here now."

Daniel breathed out a little laugh "I'm glad you could make it! Also, you didn't come with Gun, what's up with that?"

Zack tensed as Daniel mentioned Gun's name, "Is he here right now?" Zack asked.

"Yeah! He's over there." Daniel said as he pointed to where a large group of people were standing as they chattered.

Zack looked over, nervous as his eyes moved around trying to spot Gun. Zack was a little scared, he shivered from the thought of having to speak to Gun, to even look at him alone terrified the boy.

Zack thought back to their fight, both anger and sadness growing in him.
                                  ___

"I told you! Nothing happened!" Zack yelled as he walked into his apartment

"Yeah right, because you definitely weren't all over Daniel earlier," said Gun as he walked behind Zack and banging the door shut.

"I was not! We just talked! And so what if I had a good time?! You're just jealous, it's not like you were any better! You never even payed attention to me tonight! So you have no reason to be mad!" Zack snapped and angrily pointed out.

Gun's eyes softened as he looked at Zack, slowly approaching the angry boy.

"Look-"

"No, don't come near me. You're the one who started this, you're the jealous one, not me."

Gun tried touching Zack as he brought both his hands closer to his face.

"Don't touch me." Zack said bitterly, slapping his hands away.

"Okay so what do you want me to do?! You're acting like you're so innocent!" Gun finally snapped.

"Because I am!" Zack said, voice breaking and tears coating his eyes, "You know what, I don't care anymore, you're always doing this. We've been arguing about this since we left the place." He backed away and walked up the stairs to his room, "I'm going to bed. Don't follow me." The bedroom door clicked close as Gun stood in the living room, thinking back to what Zack had just said.
                                    ___

Zack followed Daniel as they both walked over to the large group of boys.

"Zack's here!" Daniel yelled out, pulling everyone's attention to them both. They all greeted one another and fell back into the conversation they were having in little groups of two or four.