Chapter 1

CAST

                                                                                 Anya Taylor-Joy as 

                                                                                          Violet Black 

                                                                     "I don't deserve you cissy"

                                                                                   Sarah Gadon as 

                                                                                     Narcissa Black 

                                                   "I love him, there's nothing you can do about it"

                                                                                        Katie Mcgrath as

                                                                                        Bellatrix lestrange 

                                          "I don't want to marry him, but you can't tell anybody"

                                                                                         Keira Knightly as

                                                                                       Andromeda Black 

                                                             " I can't stay here and you know it love"

                                                                                 CHAPTER ONE 

Violet Black was exactly what her parents wanted her to be, she never spoke unless she was told to, she never showed any emotion around anyone (except her sisters), she curtsied and danced and learned to sew, play piano and sing just like every other pureblood girl.

Violet woke up, she did this everyday but today was different, this would be the last time she would be sleeping in her bed for a while, she was going for her first year at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

She was finally going to be with her sisters all year round! Watching them leave every year was hard for her, but they always came back like they promised. She practically jumped out of bed and ran to get dressed. She put on a black skirt and a white blouse with some black tights and a pair of simple black flats. They wore a lot of black in this house. She went over to her vanity and brushed her curly black hair. Her hair was exactly like her older sister Bellatrix. They were different from each other but also very alike, a good balance I think.

Violet walked down the creaky staircase and gracefully stepped into the dining room.

"Good morning Mother, Father" the 11 year old greeted her parents. "Morning" her father slurred, still a bit drunk from last night. "Good Morning Violet, " said her mother Druellla. Violet could hardly contain herself with how excited she was. She had a nice quiet breakfast with her mother after her father left for his job at the ministry. Her sisters came down, youngest to oldest. Narcissa came down first, She was very dainty and polite for a 13 year old, she was blond with icy Blue eyes eyes, the spitting image of our mother when she was young.

The next girl to come down the stairs was my second sister Andromeda, she will be sassy at times but usually she's very calm and sweet, she lets me come to hogsmeade with her and her friends even though they're 14. She's very tall with chocolate brown eyes and her hair is a nutmeg colour.

The next girl to come down the stairs was our oldest sister, Bellatrix. Our oldest sister isn't the nicest person but she has a soft spot for us (especially me.) In the summer we're always together, she's 15 and I'm 11 but we still have sleepovers, she teaches me spells and we run around in fields. She and I seem to have the crazy/spontaneous gene, because we're always doing things that will get us in trouble. We're also physically alike too. Our Mother says that I look just like her when she was my age, we both have long black curly hair, a very sharp jawline and those dark eyes, almost Black.

"Morning," I said, "Good Morning Vi, Are you excited for today?" Narcissa responded. "I'm extremely excited Cissy!" "I'm excited too!" Said the blond "That's just because you get to see Lucius Malfoy all year" Bellatrix teased " Oh hush Bella, not everybody hates school" said Andromeda. We all talked while we ate. After we packed the rest of our things and apparated to the train station. When we arrived, I bent over because I felt nauseous from the relocation. "Are you ok love?" Andromeda said, laughing a bit. "I just hate apparition that's all" I replied with a drowsy voice. I heard a train whistle. "What was that?" I asked, "Look up silly" said Bella. I looked up to see a bright red train with Gold lettering on it that spelt 'HOGWARTS EXPRESS'. I was beaming, I said goodbye to my mother and ran onto the train with my sisters as the whistle blew for the last time.