chapter one - I became a Emperess?

So..this is how I die..

"Finally I can be free.."

My name was Zu Mori,a marriage counselor.

I looked up at the ceiling with painful tears trying to cling on to the last amount of life I had left.

It felt like my entire world was falling ...I took my last breath and died that night..

Suddenly I couldn't see a swarm of clouds..I woke up in a large traditional red wedding attire..then I realized.

I WAS THE FEMALE LEAD CHARACTER Muzu NUIA from one of my Favorite books called "the emperor's mute wife".

I looked around and then I heard talking coming from the outside.

"Leave us,I do not wish for anyone to disturb our slumber"- ?

The door slid open and a handsome, glorious looking face stared down at me.

"Please..no formalities while we are alone..your my wife now "- ,?

My heart skipped a beat, I've never seen a man give me this much affection before.. soon I realized who he was..he was the emperor,Yang- Chi.

I signed telling him I just woke up waiting for him.

Yang pulled me into his arms and gave me a passionate kiss on the forehead.

"Tonight, it's just you and me together,I told the guards to leave"- Yang

I signed "Thank you Yang.."

We both kissed and just enjoyed the time we had together.

Soon the next day,I woke and saw Yang getting dressed.

Yang turned to look at me and smiled.

"Good morning my love..I see you're awake" - Yang

I signed -" where are you going this morning?"

" There's some important matters I must attend to at the imperial court" - Yang

I sat up in bed and put my robe on.

Yang came over to me and kissed me on my forehead.

"I shall see you later on today my dear"- Yang

He kissed me one last time, and left our chambers.

Soon, the nanny and one of the maids came in with my royal attire.

"Good morning your imperial majesty, your audience is requested in the Royal garden "- Nanny Wang

I nodded and stood up.

As I was getting dressed a lot of things slipped my mind.. why would Muzu want to give me her life??

I finished getting dressed and stepped out of my bedroom chambers.

Soon a bunch of other maids were following behind me.

As we arrived at the garden..I heard a bowl crashing.

I walked up a bit further to see what was all the commotion..then I saw a spilled bowl of rice on the ground, and a scared maid.

I walked up to them and that's when I heard a scornful,yet absolute voice.

"What is this garbage?! Make me a new bowl!" -?

I looked forward and saw that the voice yelling was nun other than Kiri-Mi , one of the Prince's most spoiled of wife's.

I picked up the bowl and calmly gave it to the maid.

"Y.. your majesty, I'm fine, I'm just a mere servent" - maid Qui-ang

I signed " you made a mistake, it's nothing to be ashamed of".