II

Dior walked into her room and said hi to yoko. "Yoko I'm staying at Xaviers tonight." She says not looking at her but picking out a outfit. "Ooo I hope I become a aunt" yoko says to tick Dior off. "WHAT" she says throwing a pillow at her.

After a little while of joking and trying to pick out a outfit. She finds a Chile fit to go in.

                                       The fit!

                                       The fit!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

She makes it back to his room by sneaking in throw the window. She doesn't see him in the window but goes in anyways.

She sees a note on the table. "I'm going to go paint for a little be back in 30, p.s I have snacks under my bed" she reads out loud.

The foodie she is she reaches under the bed and tries to grab the food but something grabs her.

"WHAT THE FUCK" she says as Xavier is dying laughing from under the bed. "I'm sorry I'm sorry" he says trying to breath. "Whatever" she says while she jumps of the bed and he come and sits next to her.

She turns on the tv to watch some Gilmore girl. That's there fav show to watch together.

They both cuddle up next to each other and soon Dior falls asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dior slowly wakes up to see Xavier spread on on top of her. She sits there for a good amphitheater of time and then she starts to tickle him to wake him up.

He jump from the first one holding down her hands. "What the hell" he says with a sleepy voice. Dior can't help but almost fold from the voice.

" I want to go get coffee" she says giving him puppy eyes hopping he would say yes.

he says yes and the both get ready in the bathroom. she sits on the sink as he is looking the the mirror at her while she does her make up.

"quit staring" she says as he looks away and goes to change. she finishes her make up and leaving the bathroom and waits for him to get ready.

after alittle he's done. "damn what took you so long " she say walking out of the dorm.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

the make it into town and walk into the coffee shop. they walk in and go up to the counter.

Dior is the one to talk because Xavier does not like tyler. "hey tyler!" she says.

her and tyler's father and close so they are too. well her mom and his mom but when his mom does everything switched.

"hey there what can i get u" he ask mostly Xavier because he know diors.

xavier orders and the go sit with there coffees.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

lilea speaks!
hi guys so i've updated a lot in a while also i'm sorry this is very shot i know but just bear with me rn. i'm on my phone rn because I SPILT STARBUCKS ON MY MAC BOOK. but i'm expecting to be on my ipad till xmas when i get a new one. also i don't know which one i want. and also my mac book is like about to blow up sooo yeah. byeee