Glasses [J.S.] 🌶 ☀️🛡

Josie Saltzman x GN!Reader

Summary: Josie sees you with glasses for the first time.

Warnings: Language, Josie is horny for reader, slight steaminess

Word Count: 500+

A/N: I got bored so I wrote a little blurb for Josie. Enjoy! It's not great, I wrote it in class.

---

When you walked into the cafeteria, almost every single head turned your way. You noticed weird stares being thrown your way and heard whispers as you moved towards your table.

You put your backpack down and settled in before glancing up at your friends. All of them had their eyes wide with shocked expressions on their faces. You give them a funny look before asking, "What? Is there something on my face?"

"Yeah! Glasses! Since when do you wear glasses?!" Landon exclaims. Hope kicks his shin, and he yelps before stating, "What? We were all thinking it."

You had honestly forgotten that you were wearing them. The weird stares made sense now. Normally you would wear contacts, but you had run out and Dr. Saltzman said to wait for the big grocery shopping trip he would be going on soon.

"Oh! Yeah, I've been wearing contacts and glasses since like, 7th grade. I usually wear contacts, but I ran out." The group nods in understanding. You look around, finally noticing that your girlfriend, Josie, wasn't there.

"Where's Josie? I wanted to say good morning to her." You ask.

Lizzie is the first to answer. "She said something about being in the library this morning. Studying for a test, I think."

You nod before getting up to go find your girl. You hope that she likes your glasses.

---

"Hey, Jo! There you are. You chose the furthest corner of the library to study."

Your girlfriend laughs, before looking up at you. As soon as she catches sight of your face, she chokes on air and her face turns bright red.

You quickly sit down next to her and pat her back, trying to help her breathe. "You OK there, Saltzman?"

She nods, her face still bright red. When you settle in and start to review your notes from one of your classes, you can feel Josie staring at you.

When you finally look at her, she is staring back with an indescribable look in her eyes. "Why do you have to look at me like that?" You ask, fidgety under her intense gaze.

"You're wearing glasses." She states. You nervously chuckle before nodding. Suddenly, you frown.

"Do they look bad? I mean I know they don't look great, but I didn't think they were that bad. God, I should have just dealt with the blurriness until your dad went sho-" Josie lurches forward and pulls you into a searing kiss.

In between breaths she pants out, "You.-- Look.-- So.-- Hot." You blush, and shy away slightly.

"You really think so?" She nods while biting her lip.

You grin at her before pulling her back into a much slower and sweeter kiss. "Oh my god, how can you manage to switch from sexy to cute in under a second?" She mutters against your lips.

"I don't know, all I know is that you're the master at it." You retort back. Now it's Josie's turn to blush.

"Jesus, I didn't even know that glasses could be this attractive. Maybe it's just you." She says affectedly.

"If this is how you're going to react, then I should definitely wear glasses more."

She quickly nods her head and exclaims, "Yes, yes, please do."

-----

Anyone want a Pt. 2 where Josie like follows you around and like is trying not to jump your bones but keeps having to like make out with you little snippets of moments or something?