❋Chapter 6 ❋

+❁MEMORIES AND DRIVES WITH HIM❁+

+
❁MEMORIES AND DRIVES WITH HIM❁
+

Why are we here?" I ask, touching the fuzzy thing of feathers. It took me a while to realize it was a cat costume that looked way too revealing than normal.

"To buy a costume, of course," Gabby said as we make our way into the store. This did not look like a Halloween costume store. There were so many revealing and sexy costumes for both men and women.

"Do you think Sterling would wear this?" she showed us the cat and mouse couple costume.

"Definitely not." Clara shook her head.

"It's not two weeks until Halloween. Why are we even in here?" I asked as I looked around, uninterested. This is why I don't come to the mall with them. I rather stay home and play basketball instead of this.

"Um, it's never too late to start, honey." Gabby continued her search and both Clara and I gave each other a look before she shrugged and looked for costumes herself. "And don't you remember Tray mentioning he is going to hold a Halloween party this year and we are invited."

"Yeah, no way am I going to that party, so don't even think about counting me in." I made a face as I see the red stockings and almost underwear on the mannequin.

"Hell, yes, you are going." Gabby pointed a finger at me. I rolled my eyes at her and shook my head in denial. "It would be your time to shin! Just imagine, Scott will be there, and you can show him of what he is missing by wearing...this," she touched the burgundy short dress paired with some stockings that looked identical to the ones I saw just a second ago.

"I don't give a damn what he thinks."

"Whatever." Gabby took the costume and proceeded to look. I shook my head at her and give Clara a get-me-out-of-this look, but she shrugged her shoulders again.

Great. I wasn't getting out of this.

After Clara and Gabby continued to look around for costumes and finally chose something that was more revealing than mine, we paid and left the store. I didn't even pay for the one Gabby chose. If she was forcing me to wear that hideous costume, then the least she could do if pay for it.

We had just made it out of the store when I caught the glimpse of Taylor's figure descending with a pretty girl.

Oh lord.

Is that...his girlfriend?

"Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing right now?" I asked and turned over my shoulder towards Clara and Gabby.

Clara almost spits her coffee out as she saw what I was seeing.

"No fucking way."

"No way. I was actually beginning to like the guy."

"There's no way in hell I'm letting him see us. Imagine what the girl will think?" I gritted out, ducking between Clara and Gab.

"Don't you think we should warn her or something?" Clara starred daggers as the couple began to get closer to us. Probably she was right. I would want to know if I was her. But then I wouldn't want to find out from some group of girls.