𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 - 𝟎𝟎 ✧

𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 

                                                              "𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚

"𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚."

━━━ ❝ 𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙈𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 ❞ ━━━

Thousand years ago, in an ancient kingdom,

It was the festival tour,

On the sides of the Street, the waves of the waves are louder than a wave.

the atmosphere of the people was soaring. Not only were the streets crowded with water, but even the roof was full f bold people, clapping, shouting, cheering, dancing, and carnival.

Above the high platform, a row of banquets and robes of the princes and nobles, all with a decent smile, overlooking the bottom.

When the guard of honor circled the third circle of the city, it passed a wall more than ten feet high.

The sides of the street are boiling, and the walls are raging. People are rushing to probe, struggling, and pushing.

And that day and time, an accident occurred, a small child fell from a city wall that was hundreds of meters tall.

The kingdom's general was watching the moment, and his eyes saw the child falling from the wall.

In a flash, the general jumps and manages to catch him,

People only had time to see a black shadow flying up the sky,

The dirty and unkept child in his arms simply stares back at Him in a daze.

In his arms, A young child with a bandage and a dirty body was curling up in his arms and staring at him.

The child is only about seven or eight years old, and it is really thin and small.

in the gap between the bandages, a huge (e/c) eye was revealed, and a white shadow was reflected in the eyes, staring at him without hesitation, as if nothing else could be seen.