Surviving on Couple Raft in MINECRAFT

I was busy reading a spellbook when suddenly i teleported. I looked around and saw Aph,Aaron,KC,Zane,Ein,Pierce and some orange haired guy. They all had swimsuits on and as I looked at myself,I also had one on.

The swimsuit

"Where are we?" Aaron asked Aphmau and she said we were all going to be playing couple raft

"Where are we?" Aaron asked Aphmau and she said we were all going to be playing couple raft. Wait,Couple?!

I asked Aph what am I doing here since only her,Aaron,Zane and KC had a partner. She shrugged told me that I could be partners with orange haired guy. They guy with orange hair look at me and said "Hey,are you new cause I've never seen you around before?". I replied with "Yeah just joined a few days ago,and my names Y/n".
"Cool name,my names Noi".

"See Aaron,I told you they would make a cute couple!"

I looked at Aphmau and said "We litterly just met like,bro". Aaron just laughed while Aphmau started sulking,

"Okay but is someone ganna build out or are we just ganna stand here?" Zane groaned. Aphmau chuckled and we all got materials and started building out. Soon enough the raft was big enough for all of us. All of us had our own side. Aphmau and Aaron on the red and purple side. Zane and KC on the Black/Pink side. Ein and Pierce on the Blue side. And lastly me and Noi on the Black/Orange side. Me and Noi started gathering materials and started building a shelter. It was a nice. I looked towards the others and saw Aph and Aaron had already started decorating and so has Zane and KC. Pierce and Ein on the other hand were trying to prank Aphmau.

I walked towards Noi,he was busy building a farm for us. "Hey Noi,so what should we do after this?" I asked him. "I actually dont know,were technically finished with the game so".

I headed to Aph and asked her what was the point of the game and she replied by saying which couple survives the longest. I nodded and headed to Noi and I's area. We started talkimg about stuff when suddenly a explosion was heard. I turned to see where it was coming from,Ein and Pierce had exploded KC and Zane ENTIRE area so now they were out. But I guess Karma's a B____ cause they both fell into the water and died so they were also out.

"Noi if Aph and Aaron lose we Win!" I yelled with excitement. He chuckled and nodded. I looked towards Aphmau and Aaron who were busy doing I dont know what. All I needed was for one of them to die,but I didn't wanna play dirty. I walked towards Aaron

"Hey,Uhm,Aaron I really wanna win but I dont wanna play dirty" I told him.

He turned to look at me and sighed. "Me too,so if you really wanna win I'll kill myself and Aph". I looked at him my eyes widening. "Okay you don't have to do THAT,me and Noi shall just sacrifice ourselves cause I don't want Aph to lose soo...".

He smiled and nodded. Okay time to die,you definitely owe me Aph. I walked towards Noi and pushed him in the water. He screamed as he fell in

Noi was killed by a Shark

"Sorry Noi"

I jumped in and then I died

Y/n was killed by a Shark

Third Person

"Wow Aaron the both died! Which means we both Win!" Aphmau yelled out as she jumped into Aaron's arms. If only she knew that her sister just sacrificed herself so she could win.(I know I'd never do that for my sibling).

End